Everyone wants to be a beast until it's time to do what beast do...

his airness

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Poor Colby needs a vacation. Imagine LeBron saying he wont be playing in the final because he is tired...what a joke.
Just another proof this clown is not champion material

I agree. But Tyrun/Tyquil doesn't feel much like championship material either.

In Colby's defense Tyron hasnt done shit since his shitfest with Maia. Maybe Colby has an injury he doesn't want to disclose. If it happens before years end Ill be ok with it.

Tyron seems obsessed with demanding short notice title defenses while the challenger is winning fights, and he's sitting on the shelf

Hey c’mon now TS! Basing nerds and virgins is an extremely fatiguing process

Let alone pressing charges when a „filthy animal“ calls him on his racism.
Plus the poor soul was a victim of
boomerang crime. We shouldn’t expect him to get over a heinous act like that straight away.

In Colby's defense Tyron hasnt done shit since his shitfest with Maia. Maybe Colby has an injury he doesn't want to disclose. If it happens before years end Ill be ok with it.

Tyron seems obsessed with demanding short notice title defenses while the challenger is winning fights, and he's sitting on the shelf

You criticise Woodley for not doing shit when it is well documented he had an injury, and then you excuse Colby for not doing shit because you conjured up a hypothetical that he *might* have an injury. Typical Woodley hater mental gymnastics.

You criticise Woodley for not doing shit when it is well documented he had an injury, and then you excuse Colby for not doing shit because you conjured up a hypothetical that he *might* have an injury. Typical Woodley hater mental gymnastics.
Woodley sure is injured a lot. He's been injured for about a year for grabbing the cage against Maia. He was injured for a long time until the Lawler fight (he was injured, right?). My point is Colby is the number one contender (interim champ), he fought about a month and a half ago. Cool your jets

@Njmma209 any last words before you sign the capitulation of Colby Nation?

This hype train will soon be a ghost train, with yellow windows and smashed lights.

WW is a mess. Tyron and Colby are both annoying and not champion material. Till can't make the weight to save his life, RDA just got pressed to the cage for 25min in the most boring fashion....,Usman wont get the title shot because he isnt marketable enough. I honestly don't see who could make the division interesting again.
The worst possible outcome is Colby the 911 dialing poser getting the belt.

I don't think anyone REALLY takes him seriously...there's no reason to. I mean, the only people on here that like him is because he "trolls", ala a third rate WWE guy...you rarely see anyone talk about his fight game, only his weak ass diatribes. He's the Candlebox of MMA, 10 points if you get that reference.

Back