Everyone talks about....

MMAJunkie

You cant keep a good man down
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor retiring if he loses but what about Khabib?

Fan of both and hope win lose or draw they continue to fight....

If Khabib loses, he's certainly gonna continue fighting, as he isn't set for life as Conor is. If Conor loses, who knows. Probably depends on the way he loses.

Just hyping it up to generate interest and raise the stakes.

Makes it fun.

I hope Mcgregor loses and it leads down a path of drug addiction, alcoholism, bankruptcy and finally death via STD's but hey... that's just me.

He'll open that carpet shop in downtown Machackalacka like he always dreamed of.

They're, now, both under contract so a catastrophic injury/happening aside---we'll be seeing both.

Lol he isn’t going to quit after he loses he will beat the other guys he hasn’t fought yet - my prediction is Conor wins this fight moves up for a third belt and gets crushed by Woodley they have been setting that up for a while but Conor isn’t big enough to hurt Woodley and that’s Conor’s bread and butter hurting people with punches

I don't think Khabib is gonna retire when Conor beats him. Why would he? He would still be able to beat most guys in the division and make a decent living from that. Yeah, I know, he hasn't fought any top contenders, but he would still be 26-1, which is kinda impressive and certainly marketable in Bellator or the likes.

He'll stay around beating up 8-15 ranked guys until he gets another chance against a top 6 guy.

<{cruzshake}>

conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg

Back