Everyone is Ducking Kamaru Usman

What exactly does "no contract coming through" mean? Is Usman begging for a shot at till in Liverpool? Has his team pushed for it at all? till's not coming after a guy below him if Usman wants this he should be tweeting how bad he wants to reck till in his home town instead of this woo is me crap. He's taking tons of shots at easy money Colby I bet this would be signed if tried half as hard for Till and Liverpool.<Moves>

Is Till fighting Usman?

No, at last weekend event in England and on mma media Till as called out guys in in top 10 in front & behind and Usman was a named called. Till wants WB badly and he just may get him too..?

No, at last weekend event in England and on mma media Till as called out guys in in top 10 in front & behind and Usman was a named called. Till wants WB badly and he just may get him too..?

Sorry, I do not understand.

Good I don't need to see anyone more of his boring ass fights

30% Usman beats GSP, that's why.

Naw, but seriously. The dude is a killer. They need to make Covington fight him.

After his last fight I'm surprised a higher ranked guy hasn't called him out.

Usman is very very good, but his striking looked very suspect in his last fight.

Sorry, I do not understand.

You don't understand or haven't seen the footage of him talking fights with WB, Usman, RDA, Lawler, he just wants to fight. He said he's not even seeking a TS just yet he just wants to work.

because he's boring as fuck and is putting "30%" in his fights
Then he should be an easy win over a ranked opponent and a test fight to deal with Woodley's wrestling and grind it out approach. Sounds like a stupid excuse

You don't understand or haven't seen the footage of him talking fights with WB, Usman, RDA, Lawler, he just wants to fight. He said he's not even seeking a TS just yet he just wants to work.

Okay, I think I understand now.

Fighting him is a Risk v Risk

He's a known unknown and dangerous

30% Usman beats GSP, that's why.

Naw, but seriously. The dude is a killer. They need to make Covington fight him.
I've been high on the guy since his TUF stint, and it drives me insane to not see him get a ranked guy. He already beat one of the best up-and-comers in Leon Edwards, so a top 10 guy is definitely warranted.

Put him against Ponzinibbio for some ATT/Hooft Drama, or against Gunnar.

Having Till fight Usman is really bad, lazy matchmaking.

Granted I'd be down to watch.

But with Woodley rehabbing and RDA, Colby, WB, and Ruthless without a fight having those 2 fight just doesn't make sense. Especially when a GSP return to the division is still a good possibility.

Lmao @ doggers defending ducking in this thread

The stupid as fuck UFC Rankings only matter if it fits their narrative and protects their favorites.

"Why would Till fight a lower ranked guy?! This is outrageous! He should never accept that fight!"
Meanwhile, Till got known due to Cerrone fighting him, a lower ranked guy.

Even guys like still have no interest in fighting him. Dude literally can't move up in the rankings because everyone is declining to fight him.

Yeah it's been like this for a bit. Nobody looks good against Usman so nobody wants to fight him.

what about gunnar nelson or demian maia? ponzi needs someone for the ufc chile main event as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back