Everyone acting like tony/khabib interim confirmed

in the liver

Mo froots
@Gold
Reaction score
Unless someone can enlighten me otherwise only one report is claiming that the tony vs khabib fight is for the interim belt. Why is everyone running with this? No official ufc announcement, nothing from the fighters, ariel isnt covering it, what gives, sherdog?

Id be shocked if the ufc DID strip conor but the fact is we dont know whats happening yet, am i right?

Hey dick I’m not being a dick Butt my name is Richard
dick-butkus-9233033-1-402.jpg

You're right. We will find out tomorrow. Everything is as clear as mud right now.

I have difficulty believing that Ferg would agree to any fight at this point that did not involve the undisputed title but with the circus that the UFC has turned into nothing would really surprise me.

You're right. We will find out tomorrow. Everything is as clear as mud right now.

I have difficulty believing that Ferg would agree to any fight at this point that did not involve the undisputed title but with the circus that the UFC has turned into nothing would really surprise me.

Pretty sure khabib was adamant that nothing mattered to him except the title as well, specifically stated that he doesn't fight for money but rather to be the best. I just dont understand why everyone is swallowing this rumour so readily

My guess is they will most likely strip him . I believe they are just doing this now as a marketing strategy to get more interest to the press conference. Creating controversy, speculation and mystery attracts more viewers.

I speak for myself that I'll want to watch it to see if they annouce or not

My guess is they will most likely strip him . I believe they are just doing this now as a marketing strategy to get more interest to the press conference. Creating controversy, speculation and mystery attracts more viewers.

I speak for myself that I'll want to watch it to see if they annouce or not

Im starting to wonder if the ufc starts one rumour, then the counter rumour, gauges public reaction, and acts accordingly

surprise surprise motherlover

oh by the way. tony shares the same manager as conor.

conor is waiting until for the underlings to kill each other off first.

I don't care if they do or don't strip Mcgregor... Khabib - Ferguson is an awesome fight... The winner is the "Peoples Champ". ;)

Back