Everybody knew the fight was over

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The fighter, the ref, the judges, the crowd, the viewers. The moment this kick landed, everybody knew the fight was over.

This KO never gets old.

War Barboza.

What do you guys think of his match up against Lee?

Last edited:
Just perfect, I don’t think I’ve actually seen too many kicks land that smooth in MMA.

The fighter, the ref, the judges, the crowd, the viewers. The moment this kick landed, everybody knew the fight was over.

This KO never gets old.

War Barboza.

Give Barboza some time to recover and then give him the winner of Gaethje vs Poirier. What do you guys think?

Barboza is fighting Lee at Fight Night 128. I like that fight. Lee has been badmouthing Barboza for a while now.

War Barboza

He is fighting Lee at Fight Night 128. I like that fight. Lee has been badmouthing Barboza for a while now.

War Barboza
Thanks, m8. I wasn´t aware of that fight until now. I´m not sure this is a good match up for Barboza. Lee's grappling might be a problem for him.

Picture perfect KO.

Of all highlight reel knockouts, I have a hard time enjoying it like the others though.

Seeing the moment Terry Etim’s whole life takes a turn for the worse is a bit sad to watch.

Picture perfect KO.

Of all highlight reel knockouts, I have a hard time enjoying it like the others though.

Seeing the moment Terry Etim’s whole life takes a turn for the worse is a bit sad to watch.

What happened?

Probably the best KO in UFC history

Kevin Lee will probably win though with forward pressure, outside boxing, and wrestling.

Last edited:
Early stoppage.

Dude clearly had his hands up after the knockdown to defend himself.

He didn’t fight much after that KO loss. The most recent news, from around a year ago, he seemed to have been going through a serious mental breakdown and was launching himself into cars (suicide attempt? I’m unsure).

It has to be tough that the most notable thing about you is by being the victim of one of the most brutal knockouts ever.

Back