Everybody in UFC uses PEDS because they think everybody else is doing it

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Everybody uses PEDS because they assume their competition is using it as well and they don't want to give up an edge.

Would you agree with that statement?

I wouldn't say everyone. But many top level guys and girls for sure.

37/540 first 18 months of USADA era. 9/540 thus far this year.

the majority on the roster, the low to mid-tier, who lose money or barely break even, or have to work a side job to keep up with training costs don't have the money for designer drugs to get around the golden snitch.

Anyone who says that everyone is on steroids is a buffoon who knows nothing about hard work. That said there are a lot fighters who have used PEDs. You don't need to stay on PEDs all the time to reap the benefits of them. A fighter might have used them 5 years ago but they are still at more of an advantage than someone who never used them. This is why there needs to be a lifetime ban for drugs cheat cowards

What came first, the egg or the chicken? Doesn't matter if everyone is using because everyone else is using - it means everyone's on PEDs no matter what.

There are still several different degrees of magnitude in cheating and I don't think it's just random bad luck if Jones got caught twice. Sure, you can also argue that everyone is hooked on something like sugar, caffeine, tobacco... it still doesn't make your heroin addiction ok.

I think all fighters know that they all use and they're all ok with that really. Fuck, if my job to care for my family was getting in a cage and fighting a human weapon you'd better believe i'd be on the PEDs, more for my own safety than anything else.

usada is ledgit I would think its very hard to be a active ufc fighter and be a roid user. I would say somewhere around 10 to 20 percent is using, thats just a guess based off nothing.

NO

A good portion does, but there are some legit tough guys (Diaz bros, for instance) that are just BORN fighters.

Why is everyone so sure Diaz bros are 100% clean? They're the ones saying EVERYONE is on steroids.

You know 50% of fighters in this photo have been busted for steroids?

ne7c3jexia2kas1zrxem.jpg

Why is everyone so sure Diaz bros are 100% clean? They're the ones saying EVERYONE is on steroids.

ne7c3jexia2kas1zrxem.jpg

LOOK at them bro, and watch the way they fight.

They are like long distance runners. No power whatsoever. Really good cardio, and great fighting spirit, but ZERO strength or athleticism.

LOOK at them bro, and watch the way they fight.

They are like long distance runners. No power whatsoever. Really good cardio, and great fighting spirit, but ZERO strength or athleticism.

Same as Gilbert and Shields both busted for steroids

10642.jpg

Everybody uses PEDS because they assume their competition is using it as well and they don't want to give up an edge.

why has only jones and maybe one other gotten caught in the past year. it aint hard sherlock.

Throwing shade on MMA as a sport and random accusations about "everybody" being a PED user will not help Jon escape his well deserved punishment.

It's pretty simple game theory that applies to the top level of all sports. If one person is getting an advantage with PEDs and getting away with it, then everyone has to use PEDs if they want to compete.

ne7c3jexia2kas1zrxem.jpg
Yeah, I don't get why people think that the guy who said EVERYONE is on steroids has been completely clean.

This is just a weakass excuse made by dumbasfuck fans of a fighter who pisses dirty. If everybody was using there would be more fighters caught.

Same as Gilbert and Shields both busted for steroids

10642.jpg
In defense of the Diaz bros, Melendez and Shields have both looked measurably more ripped than this and nick and Nate have always looked the same

Lance Armstrong used PEDS ...in regards to the Diaz brothers possibility of PED use
lance.2.jpg

Back