Everybody here agrees that Jasmine is the most attractive Disney Princess right?

Disagree. Belle was DTF the Beast before she knew he could transform back into a man. She was willing to take a Red Rocket from a Manimal. She's a freak in the sheets, lady in the streets.
You have a point. But maybe she was just in love with him as a person and not necessarily looking forward to getting gorilla fucked by a giant hairy monster.

But she was willing, which I think refutes your earlier point.
At no point was it made clear that she was willing to suck his beast dick.

I understand you are saying that any woman willing to get gorilla fucked by a hairy beast would obviously suck dick. But I’m just not so sure.

Jasmine though, she looks like she would give head and enjoy it. She’s got “the look.”

@Fengxian tells me that she is the supposed to be the real first Asian princess since she is Chinese.

At no point was it made clear that she was willing to suck his beast dick.

I understand you are saying that any woman willing to get gorilla fucked by a hairy beast would obviously suck dick. But I’m just not so sure.

Jasmine though, she looks like she would give head and enjoy it. She’s got “the look.”

Seems more likely that if she was willing to risk it all for the Beast biscuit, sloppy toppy is on the menu.

Jasmin was undoubtedly a freak. Probably a switch hitter too. She was down to take a ride on your lady's magic carpet.

Five words I don't think I'd ever see in that order.

Suredawg will surprise you every great once in a while.

How tf do I have the dubs? But yes Elsa from Frozen is a close second and Snow White is pretty hot too.
Well... someone has been a naughty boy.

What did you do?

PAWG MILF FTW
10-struggles-of-having-a-big-booty-1-662-1398885493-0_big.jpg

Back