Everybody Hates Enzo Amore

This bitch just mad cause he didnt wanna spend money on her tramp ass and roman reigns is jealous as fuck that Enzo knows how to get over while his cornball ass wishes he was as bad as Lex Luger on the mic
Sufferin succotash!
lol that's the main thing I got about that. Stripper mad she didn't make her money.

A female friend posted on her Facebook feed that she bought the enZo shirt. She's hardly even a casual fan. But enzo make her pissy wet apparently

Enzo can talk better than 90% of the roster. That's the most important attribute in a pro wrestler. Don't let all these New Japan marks in here get it twisted.

Unfortunately he only talks well 50% of the time...half his promos are good and the other half annoy everyone as much as Enzo annoys Graves.

Last edited:
Enzo is everything wrong with wrestling, that started during the Attitude Era.

It's unfortunate he's such a shit outside of the ring, even with his ringwork being a bit shit as well, as he's got the mic skills for a manager type role easy.

Unless he shapes up and/or gets his in-ring work improved, tag team wrestling will be his limit.
They really need to put Enzo on 205 Live. Sure, his ring work is shit compared to the CWs but that show could really use Enzo for some much needed attention. He'll be jobbing on Raw and SD. NXT should be in the rearview for everyone on the main roster.

Putting Enzo along with the skillful cruiserweights will improve his ring skills. Fast.

Having Enzo beat some of the cruiserweights and even winning the title Mikey Whipwreck style would put many eyes on 205 Live.

Might be crazy enough to work. If not, then he may not be meant to be much more than a manager who takes the occasional bump. Thing is, Enzo might think he's too big of a star for 205.

Last edited:
Enzo is the Scrappy-Do of the WWE roster. OK at best in the ring but his talking/posturing/persona just winds me up. Not a fan.

I can't understand this guy's popularity. I guess there are a lot of douchy little kids out there.

Enzo is everything wrong with wrestling, that started during the Attitude Era.
Hes a great talker that knows how to get over with the fans and when non fans see him they're interested in his act and may wanna see a little more
Damn him for ruining rasslin!!

Enzo is the Scrappy-Do of the WWE roster. OK at best in the ring but his talking/posturing/persona just winds me up. Not a fan.
So you're saying hes a good heel

This guy reminds me of Horn Swoggle.

Hes a great talker that knows how to get over with the fans and when non fans see him they're interested in his act and may wanna see a little more
Damn him for ruining rasslin!!
Catch phrases and lines the whole audience recite with the wrestlers, are the cancer on wrestler for the last 20 years. Enzo is the least bearable talker so far.

Catch phrases and lines the whole audience recite with the wrestlers, are the cancer on wrestler for the last 20 years. Enzo is the least bearable talker so far.
Worse than steroids?
Worse than concussions?
Worse than Joey Ryans dick!?!?!?!?

That's the thing with famous people and strippers. They think they should get the goods for free. I was talking with a peeler and she told me about when NBA players come in (and would be WAY richer than Enzo). Said they don't spend shit.

As long as his merchandise keeps selling he will somehow survive, which is weird to say since that means people actually are buying up his stuff.

Enzo can talk better than 90% of the roster. That's the most important attribute in a pro wrestler. Don't let all these New Japan marks in here get it twisted.

Unfortunately though, the WWE's current landscape doesn't afford him the luxury to cut any creative promos. He's comes out, does his "My name is, blah, blah, blah" shtick, and reads the script like all the rest.

Guy would've thrived in the late 90's, but today, promo skills are almost worthless as they're all just reading what is given to them, and even if some aren't, they still have to tip toe around the PG rating, and dilute their material. .Being a good talker today, means that you can read lame lines without sounding like an actor from "The Room".

He's a talent on the mic, but it doesn't matter in today's WWE, so it's no big loss if he goes.

Enzo vs ellsworth feud would put butts in seats. Either put him on sd or put ellsworth on Raw..

LOL Enzo sucks.

LOL nobody else can talk and the ratings are going to reflect it soon. Stfu.

Never been a huge fan, at all. But so what if the dude has that ridiculous, brash, outword, full of crap personality? Sounds like a pro wrestler. *rolleyes*

Are they just looking for corporate robots for Steph to use while she hurts the bottom line seeking her globalist corporate hero badge?

Back