Everybody Hates Enzo Amore

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Enzo Amore is currently the subject of some nuclear heat in the Raw locker room, according to a recent report from Sports Illustrated.

While it's already been reported that Enzo's behavior - which consisted of loudly complaining about the wrestling business but bragging about his paycheck - got him kicked off a tour bus by Roman Reigns, it's only one of a number of incidents that have made Amore a marked man.

What actually happens to "The Realest Guy in the Room" is anybody's guess, but it's clear that WWE isn't happy with him. On WWE Network's Bring It to the Table, JBL and Corey Graves buried Amore for his behavior - and Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn have input into everything that happens on the show.

Reportedly, Amore brought friends into the Raw locker room, and they took pictures while visiting backstage - a no-no that reflected poorly on the WWE superstar. Last week, a Buffalo-area exotic dancer detailed an account with Amore, describing him as "stuck up" and "high," and saying that he bragged about being rich enough to afford WWE's marijuana fines and boasted about his "verified" status on Twitter. That, combined with rumors that Amore is thinking about branching into a music career, has led to speculation that he could be on his way out of the company.

She also wrote:

“So a #wwe star named Enzo came into thr club i work in and was STUCK UP AF, didn’t wanna let a dollar go! He kept talking about how cool he was and gave his boy a little money to tip. We had a really forced convo because he was high af (“only a $2500 fine”) and was looking for a girl to take home! I dont smoke at all or drink alcohol a lot so i said no. He said just come watch…. creep alert. He was enamored with all of the black girls butts. Clearly i tried to bank off that.”

“He got a couple spanks and “showered” me with about $10 in singles even tho he kept telling me how famous and rich he was.. I just kept thinking if youre so famous how come i never heard of you? I didn’t say it cuz i still wanted money off him. So this #wwe star(?) Juat wanted girl attention and to talk about himself so i blocked him off to suffer thru the convo still hoping on $$$$.”

“I thought about whay we had in common… former huge #wwf fan of 80s-90s and the attitude era (me)talking #wwe enzo. Kinda cool i guess. I asked for a pic just for myself to show friends (i dont hv a lotta ppl knowinf my profession so i dont post all that) he said too famous. I agreed and said “true you dont wanna get tmz’d” he said it happens a lot @tmz .”

“He kinda got cool and the conversation got natural. Then he said ‘the wh-re on stage is really earning her money’… wouldnt get up to tip. Wh-re? She had a whole rich famous star (?) She never met or heard (she was on stage) calling her a wh-re… ew… rude.”

“So i still try. It was 330a. I wanted to hit my $1k goal i was a couple hundred short. Surely this #wwe dude had it? He kept saying he did. He told me i was the total package. Face. Body. Personality. Yay! Am i securing the bag?”

“Then Enzo said its a shame i dont smoke ok i move the convo to common ground. ‘Actually growing up i wanted to be a #wwfDiva so bad.'”

“‘How did you get into it?’ He pointed at himself. ‘Look at me. Im a rockstar. I got the look’ ”

“Then Enzo says ‘yeah a lot of my #wwe coworkers definitely started on the pole for sure’… i told him i had to talk to thr dj and bounced.”

“Seriously if youre so rich and famous why are you so lonely to find a girl to WATCH you smoke. Isnt p-ssy being thrown at you?”

“He was proud to show me his blue checkmark on instagram .”

“His local buddy that i knew thru a few friends appologized for him. Im used to people looking for take home girls and attentiom BUT A “STAR.” Enzo u wack af. Thanks for the $10. Im gonna go get breakfast .”

“He just seemed full of him self and stingy. You go to the club to ball.. at least spend… not talk about ur money! Spend it! We neef it lol.”

“He literally said that verbatim about the $2500 fine for smoking. Why brag about money in a gentlemens club tho? Just getting girl attn. How am i costinf him his job. All i know is i didnt like his attitude so….”

“Cuz i get no kinda gain picking this lie to tell. He was in buffalo for work. Stayed the holiday inn. He had a mutual friend that was local. I learnes about him when the dj told me go out n talk to him… and from his apparently HUGE fanbase this morning.”

“He said he was in town for work. I guess that there was a wwe event? Which explains why the club was DEAD. I woulda stayed home.”

Again, we have to stress that this is just one person’s account of their interaction with Enzo Amore. But it’s still a good story, to say the least. Here is a picture of Queen Bee below as she shared a memory from a few Halloweens ago when she decided to rep her fandom via her costume choice.

From what I've read it seems like Enzo Amore is not a gimmick. The guy is really the same as his character on tv, and he's kind of an obnoxious douche bag.

Sad to hear. The guy certainly has "it" but apparently little else to his credit:
"Eh" to "meh" in terms of in-ring ability
Lack of decorum/professionalism
General unpleasantness

I just watched a shoot with Simon Gotch and he mentioned that Enzo had zero in-ring training before auditioning for NXT/PC. Gotch might still be bitter over getting blamed for the bottom rope botch but that sounds verifiable. I have seen a promo done by him next to the Hudson River and it was evident that he had the gift for stick work. That alone won't carry him past these troubles if he can't straighten his shit out.

Sad to hear. The guy certainly has "it" but apparently little else to his credit:
"Eh" to "meh" in terms of in-ring ability
Lack of decorum/professionalism
General unpleasantness

I just watched a shoot with Simon Gotch and he mentioned that Enzo had zero in-ring training before auditioning for NXT/PC. Gotch might still be bitter over getting blamed for the bottom rope botch but that sounds verifiable. I have seen a promo done by him next to the Hudson River and it was evident that he had the gift for stick work. That alone won't carry him past these troubles if he can't straighten his shit out.

He'd be good as a manager or mouthpiece for someone, or a table......like a Paul Heyman. The guy sucks in the ring and I haven't seen any improvement from him at all in several years.

His schtick was fun for like a month.

I thought they'd give him a W against Cass at some point, but they are just gonna job the fuck out of him.

<36>

Yeah. It looked like they were moving in the manager/hype man direction with Cass getting thrown into title mixes. Be cool and Carmella will be allowed on the same show. What's the worst that could happen ?

Enzo. Enzo could happen.

Last edited:
Enzo's probably imploding, realizing that his Pro Wrestling career is over and/or he's heading toward TNA/Global Force!

This bitch just mad cause he didnt wanna spend money on her tramp ass and roman reigns is jealous as fuck that Enzo knows how to get over while his cornball ass wishes he was as bad as Lex Luger on the mic
Sufferin succotash!

Everybody Hates Enzo

Would watch on the WWE Network

That thot is just made Enzo didn't want to spend any money on her, he was probably trying to fuck for free the lil rascal.

Sounds like a bunch of people in the back are not Certified G's and Bonafide Studs

Thats a shame

It's unfortunate he's such a shit outside of the ring, even with his ringwork being a bit shit as well, as he's got the mic skills for a manager type role easy.

Unless he shapes up and/or gets his in-ring work improved, tag team wrestling will be his limit.

It's unfortunate he's such a shit outside of the ring, even with his ringwork being a bit shit as well, as he's got the mic skills for a manager type role easy.

Unless he shapes up and/or gets his in-ring work improved, tag team wrestling will be his limit.

The only reason Big Cass is getting popular and a push is cause of Enzo

Should have just made Enzo is fulltime manager and scraped this breakup crap

The only reason Big Cass is getting popular and a push is cause of Enzo

Should have just made Enzo is fulltime manager and scraped this breakup crap

I don't see Big Cass doing much, because he is just a generic big hoss right now. Not much personality, no gimmick now. Just a big dude with straight long hair that raises his fist.

If Enzo lasts with the company I could see the two of them being reunited within a year.

Enzo can talk better than 90% of the roster. That's the most important attribute in a pro wrestler. Don't let all these New Japan marks in here get it twisted.

Is he a heat magnet?

if he was looking for a thot to take home does that mean he and liv morgan split up?
if so,
dibs.

Back