Every1 saying Conor looked off, u were all right. Anik & Florian allude sumthing shady had happened

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

From here I believe

Around 20 mins to 30mins in I believe

If someone wants to clip the specific section, feel free.

Hope more starts to come out soon

You can never fool the public. When something is off or not genuine, everyone will pick up on it.

From the start it was clear Conor was not himself, and that something was seriously and suspiciously off - and not right with Conor....and everyone on social media was noting this...

Even the Conor who had staph against Nate 1 more resembled the real Conor. So it was something even worse then that. Hope Conor is ok. This news should come out in full

Conor lost. Get over it. This sport doesn't just revolve around that guy.

Fight wasn't even that good. Ferguson was way more entertaining than both Khabib and Conor.

They saying he threw the fight??

Like he got a call from Ireland saying goons had his family at gunpoint and to tap out in the fourth?

Something shady happened hungry eagle stole that man's soul

Another classic thread in the making.

Brought to you by prologic.

<{outtahere}>

he got novichok'd by those sneaky fucking russians

Maybe Conor was poisoned by Putin. My father told me never to trust 2 people - Dracula and Putin.

What did honest Kenflo say then?

I can't get that in my country, can someone do me some bullet points, I'd love to know what was said lol!

Whatever it was didn't stop Conor from talking all that shit.

But ok, let's run it back. I'm sure Khabib would be game.

Can't trust a plagiarist's word.

65vmkovu93r11.jpg
url

If you pay attention to Conor's walk-out it looks like there is some sort of Russian nerve gas agent lining the octagon which might have weakened him.

I hate tinfoil theories but if Florian and Anik are saying something like this there must be some merit to it.

It's most likely he just looked nervous backstage aa compared to his usual self. Either way kabob beats all versions.

Think about how crazy it is that Conor at %5 of his health and abilities still defended against Khabib on the ground in round 1, still easily recovered from Khabib's absolute best in round 2, and still dominated round 3 via sfuffing all his takedowns and out striking him on the feet significantly

That's mind blowing. Khabib doesn't stand a chance against a 100% Conor

The end result has lured people into a false sense of perception and reality.

When a 100% Conor shows up for the rematch and absolutely smahses Khabib it's going to be the greatest thing ever...and I will be laughing all the way to the bank

You even have Josh Thompson and Sonnen now saying that they believe Conor can win the rematch...and that's based off a performance where Conor wasn't any where near his best...now imagine Conor at his best? Lol forget about it. Conor is gonna "Ronda Rousey" Khabib and humilate the fuck out of Khabib way worse then anything that happened in this first fight "karma"..."payback"...those will be some of the keywords to remember after Conor embaresses Khabib in the rematch; )

Maybe his wife finally googled him and found out he’s cheating on her

Yeah no shit something was wrong, dudes a coke head. Dude had the itch when he walked out to the ring. Motherfucker was geeked out of his mind in interviews a couple days before the fight. Only Bones can perform at the highest level as an addict. Hope dude gets his shit together, kinda sad to see.

Back