Every time a Featherweight or Lightweight in top 10 wins by KO/TKO

Mcgregor's UFC

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Sherdog turns into this: "Conor doesn't want that" "Conor is next for him" "Conor would lose by KO 1st round" "Easy fight, Conor sucks"

Actually getting ridiculous, look I agree more than anyone he needs to defend and at this point needs to be stripped. But at the same time I see so many delusional people claiming that once again Conor is overrated.

No doubt there are guys that are a bad matchup for Conor, but realistically from the lightweight and Featherweight division there are only a few.
Edgar
Holloway
Khabib
Tony
Nate
RDA (If he moves down)
I'm sure the Conor haters will have field day on this thread.

This is the first thread of this type that I have seen

I just wanna see him back in there. Conor is a thrill to watch.

Lol at no one mentioning Conor so you find a way to add him into the conversation.

Get a fucking life.

I agree with all of that^^

But you're right. It is pathetic. Posted by the same members who want Mcgregor gone forever, then rush to their keyboards after a KO to post about Conor having no chance against X fighter.

Lol at no one mentioning Conor so you find a way to add him into the conversation.

Get a fucking life.

I'm not trying to help pollute the board with Conor threads, but the thread above this is titled "Stephens would KO Mcgregor" (or something of that nature) and it has 150 replies and 4,000 views.

I'm not trying to help pollute the board with Conor threads, but the thread above this is titled "Stephens would KO Mcgregor" (or something of that nature) and it has 150 replies and 4,000 views.
Month old thread that was bumped.

One thread

Not even made today.

Month old thread that was bumped.

One thread

Not even made today.
See! now they've moved on to anticipatory threads!

LOL, no, my mistake, I didn't even click on it because those threads are terrible.

He has a point but if no thread was made this wasn't necessary. Not that it is ever really necessary, but nothing on here is I suppose.

LOL, no, my mistake, I didn't even click on it because those threads are terrible.

He has a point but if no thread was made this wasn't necessary. Not that it is ever really necessary, but nothing on here is I suppose.
This thread wasn't necessary he made out like 500 people made threads and commented his words.

1 thread was bumped.

That's all there is to it.

I as well did not know the thread was bumped. Regardless denying this doesn't go on is just ignorant. I get tired of it just from the standpoint that it takes away from the other great fighters and fights in the UFC, that do go on!

People who are actually fighting get hype when they win impressively. In other news water is wet.

Back