Every thread @Son Peytoe made in this subforum should all be pinned

Funny how, in ass kicking hindsight, everyone is now saying but it was a given that floyd would win. When a week ago those same morons were claiming conor was going to ko floyd and become boxing.

Now it's all about moral victories.

Its not hindsight, he was always the odds on favourite by a large margin, he opened at like +2200 ffs lol.
The vast majority of Conor fans were just trolling and doing a good job by the sounds of it.

You can't expect these simpletons to differentiate headlines from opinion.

Most Conor haters are home schooled.

Didn't even have the balls to mention me. Coward.

You see me every day. I live in your head. Rent free.

Lmao IDEK who you are

I rooted for Conor and still predicted the bout correctly.

That's the definition of a consistent opinion, you dullards.

giphy.gif

- I predicted the bout result correctly.
- I predicted how many rounds Conor would win. Nobody's bumped that thread yet.
- I even predicted that it would be more competitive than people thought.

Leave it to inbred SherDorks to brag about picking a 49 - 0 boxer over the boxer making their professional debut. This entire build up has been Floyd fans thinking I'm a Conor fan and Conor fans thinking I'm a Floyd fan.

Meanwhile I'm elated that my two fav fighters have cashed out

& "won" in the brutal game that is the hurt business.

giphy.gif

Yeah bro, I'm not 100% up to date on your history of posting but I know @n.diazismylife1999 and myself have never once said Conor was gonna win, only said he was a legit fighter, and we have been burdened with peeps telling us that we are Conor nut huggers and falsely purporting we said Conor was going to KO May in one.

It seems like your run o' the mill butt hurt haters are looking to rub the noses in of people that claimed Conor was going to beat May, but there really was no such person - and if there were, they could be counted on one hand.

However, what is shocking tho is that I said Conor would get his clock cleaned, luckily win one single round and Kavangh would in throw in the towel in the 6th - and more unbelievably than scoring a knockout, Conor out boxed Floyd TBE Mayweather for 9 rounds on many people's score cards (Ray Leonard, Gary Randall, GF and more).

Conor is the best P4P fighter on the planet. That is fact. He is the only fighter on earth that can win two titles in the current UFC. I have only stated the obvious. Never said he would beat May in a boxing match but if it makes these goofy donkey haters want to believe in Unicorns, go ahead.

Leave it to inbred SherDorks to brag about picking a 49 - 0 boxer over the boxer making their professional debut.
LOL, this might be the most hilarious thing about this fight. There are seriously, no shit, people bragging that they correctly predicted Conor would lose. People that make horrible predictions with 100% certainty regularly when it comes to MMA, but somehow feel vindicated now that they made the easiest pick in the history of picks.

Exhibit A: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/1...waistcoat-roddy.3606635/page-2#post-133365673

<36>

He is a good poster so I don't have a problem with that.

The people bragging about correctly predicting the overwhelming betting favorite winning whilst dissing those brave enough to back a big underdog is pretty cringe tbh.

Never in my life have I seen such bravery.
@Son Peyote should be awarded the purple heart, let's start a petition TODAY!

On a more serious note, he and his crew
@king_ebeneezer
@n.diazismylife1999
@SherdogJoe
@Mixedfights
@NotoriousMillions
are clueless shit posters who spammed the boards with outrageous Conor posts and discredited Floyd for months.

Now they either
- have disappeared in shame (as they should. forever.)
- are arguing about some low blow in round 9
- are arguing about judges' scorecards as if they would change the outcome of the fight
- all of a sudden claim that Floyd is the GOAT (just a week ago he was 40 y/o, undersized with brittle hands and no power) and Conor did so much better than they anticipated (while at least some of them claimed he could KO Floyd in 4 rounds).
- like others posts that praise Conor but are too disgraced to post themselves

But keep your heads up, I brought you a gift to cheer you up:
50-cent2.png

Timing beats Speed!
Precision beats Power!

Last edited:

@king_ebeneezer
@n.diazismylife1999
@SherdogJoe
@Mixedfights
@NotoriousMillions
are clueless shit posters who spammed the boards with outrageous Conor posts and discredited Floyd for months.

Now they either
- are arguing about judges' scorecards as if they would change the outcome of the fight
- all of a sudden claim that Floyd is the GOAT (just a week ago he was 40 y/o, undersized with brittle hands and no power) and Conor did so much better than they anticipated (while at least some of them claimed he could KO Floyd in 4 rounds).

50-cent2.png

Timing beats Speed!
Precision beats Power!

That's nice that you just made up a bunch of shit about me lol

It's so hilarious that Conor lost, and the Conor haters like yourself are even MORE bitter than before and can't stop crying.

Conor counts his millions while you talk about him and make him more millions.

You're upset cause you want everyone to shit on Conor but only dumb haters do, while everyone with a brain praises him for doing a great job.

He's in your guys head. Cause you Conor haters are so weak minded. So weak minded in fact that even I'M in your head along with the rest of your list. We own pussies like you simply because you think about us while we don't know who the fuck you are.

Conor's living in your head, we're living in your head. You tell lies. We carry on while you ride the bitter bus. Is normal.

So please, keep thinking about us, keep thinking about Conor, and keep holding bitterness deep in that bum soul. Your tears just make us all richer :D

@king_ebeneezer
@n.diazismylife1999
@SherdogJoe
@Mixedfights
@NotoriousMillions

Now they either

50-cent2.png

Timing beats Speed!
Precision beats Power!
Show me where I've disparaged Floyd <36>

Hint: I've got a Floyd avatar for a reason

You can't expect these simpletons to differentiate headlines from opinion.

Most Conor haters are home schooled.

Didn't even have the balls to mention me. Coward.

You see me every day. I live in your head. Rent free.

Lmao IDEK who you are

I rooted for Conor and still predicted the bout correctly.

That's the definition of a consistent opinion, you dullards.

giphy.gif

- I predicted the bout result correctly.
- I predicted how many rounds Conor would win. Nobody's bumped that thread yet.
- I even predicted that it would be more competitive than people thought.

Leave it to inbred SherDorks to brag about picking a 49 - 0 boxer over the boxer making their professional debut. This entire build up has been Floyd fans thinking I'm a Conor fan and Conor fans thinking I'm a Floyd fan.

Meanwhile I'm elated that my two fav fighters have cashed out

& "won" in the brutal game that is the hurt business.

giphy.gif

I don't think anyone's falling for your act.

All you did was cover your bases correctly so you would "win", no matter which fighter was victorious. It was done in such a heavy-handed way, one can't even say it was clever.

Show me where I've disparaged Floyd <36>

Hint: I've got a Floyd avatar for a reason

Exactly. What an dumb post by @TAK47. For him to say you "are a clueless shit poster who spammed the boards with outrageous Conor posts and discredited Floyd for months." just shows how ignorant he is. And I myself picked Floyd to win the whole time too.

And then he goes on to say some of us "have disappeared in shame" when not a single person on his list has disappeared lol

He claimed to believe Mayweather was going to win, whilst bombarding the forum with constant McGregor support (I suppose in case Conor did actually win).

Covering all your bases is not courageous.

Many Conor FB's employed this exactly same strategy. Complete with their typical rhetoric, crazy hypotheticals. Many tried not make an actual prediction on the fight. After the fight they use this for their moral victory narrative.

Back