Every thread @Son Peytoe made in this subforum should all be pinned

I don't have aproblem with it.....

I have a feeling we won't see Son Peyote for quite some time
mjl.gif

He is a good poster so I don't have a problem with that.

The people bragging about correctly predicting the overwhelming betting favorite winning whilst dissing those brave enough to back a big underdog is pretty cringe tbh.

The people bragging about correctly predicting the overwhelming betting favorite winning whilst dissing those brave enough to back a big underdog is pretty cringe tbh.

It's not brave it's idiotic

He claimed to believe Mayweather was going to win, whilst bombarding the forum with constant McGregor support (I suppose in case Conor did actually win).

Covering all your bases is not courageous.

I don't know notorious millions, sherdogjoe, mixed fights and many others still post her after showing how little they know about boxing.

Every thread I've ever made should be pinned.

The people predicting a Coward McQuitter victory are even worse.

Is he brave enough to crawl back to the forums and admit to being completely wrong?

This.

Let's not forget that Conor was originally a 26-1 dog to EVEN WIN ONE ROUND.

The ones that really look like fools are those that said Conor would get molested, KO'd in 1, would not land a punch, the fight would be a joke, McGregor could not box, etc.

There is literally no person in the media saying Conor did awful or got embarrassed, and this is owing to the fact that they have to be accountable for their words and can't troll in anonymity. Everyone that went in with a rational view, expecting a blow out, left with their mind blown. Check the Sherdog score cards - he was up to 5-4 going into the ninth : how can anyone try to hate on that? That is almost as remarkable as Conor KO'ing him in one punch.

I'm just ecstatic to hear that Son Peyote did not commit suicide on Saturday night.

I was very worried.
U kiddin' me bro?

The haters, like you, are the one's we were worried about....especially with the news coming today that this fight smashed MayPac and Vegas is paying out bets for over the 4.5 million pay per view mark.

I predicted a corner stoppage for May in the 6th, gave Conor 0 chance, never in one million years did any rational person think Conor could possibly be up, or even, going in to the tenth.

Uh? Those topics are quotes, not his own words.

ban

You can't expect these simpletons to differentiate headlines from opinion.

Most Conor haters are home schooled.

I have a feeling we won't see Son Peyote for quite some time

Didn't even have the balls to mention me. Coward.

You see me every day. I live in your head. Rent free.

I hate you from the bottom of my heart, but that was an alpha comeback.

Lmao IDEK who you are

He claimed to believe Mayweather was going to win, whilst bombarding the forum with constant McGregor support (I suppose in case Conor did actually win). Covering all your bases is not courageous

It's not brave it's idiotic

I rooted for Conor and still predicted the bout correctly.

That's the definition of a consistent opinion, you dullards.

Is he brave enough to crawl back to the forums and admit to being completely wrong?

giphy.gif

I predicted a corner stoppage for May in the 6th, gave Conor 0 chance, never in one million years did any rational person think Conor could possibly be up, or even, going in to the tenth.

- I predicted the bout result correctly.
- I predicted how many rounds Conor would win. Nobody's bumped that thread yet.
- I even predicted that it would be more competitive than people thought.

Leave it to inbred SherDorks to brag about picking a 49 - 0 boxer over the boxer making their professional debut. This entire build up has been Floyd fans thinking I'm a Conor fan and Conor fans thinking I'm a Floyd fan.

Meanwhile I'm elated that my two fav fighters have cashed out

& "won" in the brutal game that is the hurt business.

giphy.gif

Funny how, in ass kicking hindsight, everyone is now saying but it was a given that floyd would win. When a week ago those same morons were claiming conor was going to ko floyd and become boxing.

Now it's all about moral victories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back