Every sig strikes Cruz landed on TJ

I think TJ takes the rematch, but it'd be a good fight.

? clever troll or completely delusional to what factually happened in the aftermath of this fight on Sherdog'?

The majority went with the narrative "TJ swung at air all night" even though he landed more strikes than Cruz did.

Link me the threads contradicting my statement of how Sherdog reacted. I'd love to see all these imaginary threads that were overwhelmingly in TJ's favor.

1. Dillashaw didn't land more strikes

2. If you knew how to objectively look at a fight, you would see this. TJ doesn't even have his feet placed properly to land on Dom for many of his "landed strikes". He swung at air all night.

Sure Dom missed too, just not as much! lmao Also got outwrestled. LOL

???? Where did you get these incorrect stats? TJ had over 100 significant strikes land.....

130 of 430 for TJ
122 of 312 for Cruz

130 of 430 is not 1/5...

Cruz's shots are thrown with 100% arm, which is why he basically hurts no one in 25 minutes and doesn't leave a mark on them. TJ actually does damage and landed roughly the same amount of strikes. Cruz could barely walk after the fight so I'd say it's safe to say TJ did more damage.
Landed 64 of 343 head punches thrown.

19% (actually 18.6%) < 1/5 or 20%

I was commenting that's TJ was punching air all night.

Yep.If NaughtyBoy said so..I mean who are pro fighters compared to NaughtyBoy??
Not just me... several people. Btw, we were talking about judges, not about comparassions between pro fighters and others. Get it right.

I'd love to see a rematch. TJ is definitely a different fighter now. A lot more patient. However Cruz is also very good at picking his shots. I wouldn't mind seeing them go at it, even if Cruz bypasses other contenders.
Cruz needs to bypass injury first.

P4P most injured fighter.

Not just me... several people.
I don't give a fuck about you or other people.Whoever you guys are can't be compared to pro fighters.

Btw, we were talking about judges, not about comparassions between pro fighters and others. Get it right.
Yeah we are talking about judges.And i'm saying pro fighters sometimes are more reliable than shitty judges.

Landed 64 of 343 head punches thrown.

19% (actually 18.6%) < 1/5 or 20%

I was commenting that's TJ was punching air all night.
You know when you hit the body or legs, that counts too right? It is extremely significant when discussing the fight, seeing as TJ fucked Dom's legs up so bad he could barely walk after the fight.

I don't give a fuck about you or other people.Whoever you guys are can't be compared to pro fighters.
This doesn't even got nothing to do with the topic, but good for you.

Yeah we are talking about judges.And i'm saying pro fighters sometimes are more reliable than shitty judges.
Yep, sometimes. Not in the TJ vs Cruz fight. That's for sure. :)

Yep, sometimes. Not in the TJ vs Cruz fight. That's for sure. :)
These tweets disagree with you.Keep living in your little world.Mr.no controversy

This doesn't even got nothing to do with the topic, but good for you.
Yes it does.You said you are sure judges got it right.Well according to pro fighters they didn't.

Dom did try shooting for TD'S against Cody, but ate a knee every time. He was even out wrestled by Cody.

Fightmetric has Cruz as 0 for 7 and Cody as 1 for 4. I guess there was more wrestling than I remember.

I still think grappling more wins that fight for him.

I don't know that the judges had an agenda. If the judges are corrupt then the whole sport is ruined.
In a lot of cases we could point to incompetence rather than corruption. Incompetence is by far more acceptable and I think is more the case.

In this fight I didn't see it as a robbery so for me no controversy really exists, either man could have won and I would not have been super shocked.

It's bias, not incompetence.
You can sense it in Sherdoggers. They WANTED to have Cruz as the champion. I'm pretty sure the UFC is aware of all these tings.

It's bias, not incompetence.
You can sense it in Sherdoggers. They WANTED to have Cruz as the champion. I'm pretty sure the UFC is aware of all these tings.

I am not quite sure how to respond to that. I would guess that there are sherdoggers who wanted Cruz to win.

It may be a bit harder to convince me that the wishes of sherdoggers are carried out by the ufc to the extent that they influence judges on our behalf.

I am not quite sure how to respond to that. I would guess that there are sherdoggers who wanted Cruz to win.

It may be a bit harder to convince me that the wishes of sherdoggers are carried out by the ufc to the extent that they influence judges on our behalf.

It's not hard to convince you that UFC wants more money, therefore they prefer to "make" stars that bring more audience (money).

There is only one satisfying way to settle this and that's via rematch. I honestly don't care whether Cruz or TJ should've won back then, let them fight again and put it to rest.
No! I want to argue for another 2 years.

Pretty amazing that Cruz, a high school wrestler dominated TJ, a NCAA div 1 wrestler in wrestling
Did he though? He scored 4 take downs but Dillashaw was on his feet within seconds. Dillashaw took him down and nearly finished him in the championship rounds.

It's not hard to convince you that UFC wants more money, therefore they prefer to "make" stars that bring more audience (money).

Ok, then where is the evidence that Cruz is a better investment than Dilly. Cruz is articulate and decent looking but his style has drawn some criticism and he had gotten injured often which only gets worse with age, not better.

Dilly is also not a bad looking kid who has an entertaining fight style and has reached a high level with potentially more fights left in him.

The one variable that I see is the fact that Cruz may be a bigger name and the ufc has been lazy in promoting guys and seem to prefer good products to just fall into their lap.

I am also a Cruz fan but I would market the snake if I were them.

You know when you hit the body or legs, that counts too right? It is extremely significant when discussing the fight, seeing as TJ fucked Dom's legs up so bad he could barely walk after the fight.
Did you not hear Cruz's post interview where he said he came INTO the fight with a foot injury?

Start at about 3:10. "I don't want to talk about injuries I came into a fight with"

Back