Every sig strikes Cruz landed on TJ

Meh that fight was close AF, anyone who says either bloke won is just bias towards who they wanted to win.

Meh that fight was close AF, anyone who says either bloke won is just bias towards who they wanted to win.
AKA the majority of Sherdog who hate TJ saying Dom clearly won and "TJ swung at air all night", proving they didn't watch the fight or can't get past horrible Rogan bias.

Significant strikes look like this.What Dom did throw there were pitter patter shots

SkeletalHandsomeIndigobunting.gif

Lol there are multiple strikes here that don't land but OK.

Dom landed fewer strikes than TJ and landed like 3 more significant strikes than TJ. I call bs on these stats because the majority of Dom's strikes are not significant at all.

There is only one satisfying way to settle this and that's via rematch. I honestly don't care whether Cruz or TJ should've won back then, let them fight again and put it to rest.

Pretty amazing that Cruz, a high school wrestler dominated TJ, a NCAA div 1 wrestler in wrestling

Significant strikes look like this.What Dom did throw there were pitter patter shots

SkeletalHandsomeIndigobunting.gif

Not every significant strike needs to rock the opponent but I agree what Cruz throws are pretty weak in comparison to other fighters.

The fight was close.
People was expecting TJ to be faster than Cruz, and Cruz imposed his game over TJ.
That is what gave him the victory.

TJ fans cry too much about it like it was robbery. It wasn't. they are simply unwilling to accept TJ lost.

Pretty amazing that Cruz, a high school wrestler dominated TJ, a NCAA div 1 wrestler in wrestling
If you think that's amazing, you're going to absolutely love GSP's ENTIRE FUCKING CAREER! Can you imagine a fighter who has a better chance of walking on water than finishing someone using wrestling to win fights? Lmao.

AKA the majority of Sherdog who hate TJ saying Dom clearly won and "TJ swung at air all night", proving they didn't watch the fight or can't get past horrible Rogan bias.
Not sure what you were reading but the majority on here had TJ winning. It was just one big whinge fest with very few (myself and drake + others) saying Cruz won.

I'd love to see a rematch. TJ is definitely a different fighter now. A lot more patient. However Cruz is also very good at picking his shots. I wouldn't mind seeing them go at it, even if Cruz bypasses other contenders.

Not sure what you were reading but the majority on here had TJ winning. It was just one big whinge fest with very few (myself and drake + others) saying Cruz won.
? clever troll or completely delusional to what factually happened in the aftermath of this fight on Sherdog'?

The majority went with the narrative "TJ swung at air all night" even though he landed more strikes than Cruz did.

Link me the threads contradicting my statement of how Sherdog reacted. I'd love to see all these imaginary threads that were overwhelmingly in TJ's favor.

Cruz has a ton of leaks in his boxing, which was exploited by Cody. TJ has improved his boxing immensely from the first Cruz fight. I don't see this ending well for Cruz, unless Cruz has made some drastic adjustments to his style. Keeping your hands at your hips just won't work well against someone who really knows how to box.

Back