Every rich top fighter is juiced

I've said it before and I'll say it again more MMA fighters should look like endurance athletes.

Boxers definitely look more like endurance athletes. 8 - 10 - 12 rounds , 3 minutes each, extremely short breaks. The few boxers I know carry most of their weight above their hips - their legs are pretty thin, like a runner's.

In sports like MMA, even Kickboxing, you can tack on a bit more muscle and still have enough endurance to go "all the way" without PEDs. But you of course have to fight smart and conserve energy too...

It's very hard to generalize though. Especially with different body types, different genes, different training philosophies.

This is old news but I guess I saw plenty around this parts that don't understand how it works.

GSP? The guy who advocated for more stringent testing and offered to pay for his and Hendricks's testing through VADA out of his own pocket?
When you know your drugs won't pop you get pretty confident and load, lance did the same shit

No because the eye test is usually just a jealousy test.

Lift weights, run twice a week, strict diet. You can get to 7% body fat in a year and look shredded even at 50.
Lol HOW EASY! Wannabes make me laugh so hard

Lol HOW EASY! Wannabes make me laugh so hard
No one ever said it was easy. It takes work and dedication but the results will come.

Wannabes are the guys that say "steroids" after their girl makes a comment about another man's body.

FFS you ever step into a Xsport or LA fitness? Those aren't 25 year olds in there. Those are 40 year olds that look 30. I guess the manager at PetSmart can afford "juice" too.

They say a championship level guy like gsp would spend about 100k usd for one fight camps worth or something like that. It is incredibly expensive for the good stuff that you can take and not get caught using. I don't know how it works obviously but the good shit is expensive

rich people probably get ripped off like always

I remember reading from a pro bodybuilder a few years ago that a cycle cost him 12k

No one ever said it was easy. It takes work and dedication but the results will come.

Wannabes are the guys that say "steroids" after their girl makes a comment about another man's body.

FFS you ever step into a Xsport or LA fitness? Those aren't 25 year olds in there. Those are 40 year olds that look 30. I guess the manager at PetSmart can afford "juice" too.
Well they don't take the same shit that the pros use. I can get some dirty roids from a guy at the bar for like.. It works out to about 40 bucks a month

You made me watch this. Don Caitlin, who tested Lance Armstrong 50 times just himself and never caught him, developed the famous carbon isotope test to catch up with the dopers. Anyway, he sounds like Nate Diaz. He was asked if it was just Armstrong, how many bikers actually dope. He said all of them. He admits it is very easy to beat.

He should know. Armstrong fooled all the testers. Caitlin was also an early critic of the UFC TRT program and said it was legalized doping.

Last edited:
The richest of them all, has USADA in the palm of his hands

maxresdefault.jpg

Jesus fuck look at the gyno...

Hahahhahah PEDs fanboys are a bunch of ill informed dumbasses.
Once the cat is out of that bag, this "sport" will cease to exist.

Detectable peds aren't very expensive. When I was in high school there were a handful of 16, 17, 18 years olds fuckin with tren, test, and even injectables. If someone has an amazing body they deserve a red flag. Not to say it's impossible but it's very very hard at a young age, much less 40. Mma fighters look pretty average outside of camp, for Joe Schmoe to be ripped 365 is...questionable.

This guy is a little delusional lol he thinks a 50 year old guy can look like the reem
Yeah lol. Hardworking 50 year olds look like decent 20 years olds. Anything above that is bull or the strictest possible regiment

Lol you think gsp is clean. You should be embarrassed
This.

The first USADA-based labs tests were being done a month after GSP's last fight, which was for the Barnett vs Browne fight in December 2013. GSP oddly retires weeks before that fight happened. Not sketchy at all........yeah okay GSP, you fucken hypocrite.

Back