Social Evergreen State College After Meltdown: Enrollment Drops by 40%, Faculty down 20%

Each university has a cell. But where and how does the indoctrination initially take place? It seems like these people are perpetually angry. How did that happen? What do they think about when they're not angry?

It comes out of the humanities departments primarily. Womens studies, race and gender studies, etc. It's where you find the NeoMarxist ideologies (critical theory, critical race theory, the microagressions, white privilege, etc). They focus on race, gender, sexuality, the patriarchy, how oppressed everyone is, and all that.

These programs must be employing a lot of conditioning techniques in order to produce the type overly aggressive and emotional states. The point is to make them feel oppressed and agitated so that they will take up the banner of Jihad, so to speak. They are also trained in who their enemy is.

Last edited:
You tried to equate me with these people but now you see its a faulty comparison.

Nice try tho.

Use your brain next time.
I didn't try. You demonstrated the similarity. I was just pointing it out.

American education system explained. This is a great listen.

Each university has a cell. But where and how does the indoctrination initially take place? It seems like these people are perpetually angry. How did that happen? What do they think about when they're not angry?

What do they think about? Depression, suicide.

Between anger and depression that doesn't sound like much of a life. I guess this is evidence of how much of a minority these students are at these schools. Few people can live life like this. Their dedicated fanaticism must be what empowers them.

How is it that University and College students, sound as dumb as some 9th grade rejects I heard when I was growing up?

This isn't progression. This is regression.

I see the 98% acceptance rate, and raise you a Berkley. I wish it was just a bunch of tards, but I don't think that's the case. Post-secondary education is fucked.

Im embarassed to be in the same state as people who behave in such a way.

If I'm ever in a position to hire someone, Evergreen graduates just went onto my no hire list lol along with Mizzou and American U

I doubt it. Most of them are perfectly happy and live wonderful lives in their bubble with like-minded individuals who are absolutely convinced of their own moral righteousness.

I doubt it. Most of them are perfectly happy and live wonderful lives in their bubble with like-minded individuals who are absolutely convinced of their own moral righteousness.

Find me a lesbian with a half shaved head who hasn't been molested and or contemplates suicide. They aren't happy people.

Find me a lesbian with a half shaved head who hasn't been molested and or contemplates suicide. They aren't happy people.

Unfortunately the social justice cause has a significant number of relatively normal appearing people with no significant trauma in their past.

Actually what I wrote was intended to elicit the very same ruffling youve displayed.

Like I said, you're not very bright.
Interesting way of backtracking. Well, at least you've acknowledged that it was retarded. I'll accept that.

That was a like a Poetry Jam meets Chapelle skit. I didn't hear a single articulated point that entire video. Did that one person tell him he was talking to his ancestor? Did I hear that right?

I've been following this. Those students are straight up racists. And the President of the college should be fired immediately.

I haven't been following, why should he be fired, besides it being a mercy killing?.

Hey hey! Ho ho!
We're unoriginal and we want you to know!

Back