Social Evergreen State College After Meltdown: Enrollment Drops by 40%, Faculty down 20%

When Milo came to Berkley there were only about 200 protestors out of 40,000 students. How do these tiny minority of students have so much power?

When Milo came to Berkley there were only about 200 protestors out of 40,000 students. How do these tiny minority of students have so much power?

From what I understand, they get training. They learn how to act, what to say, how to organize, etc. With the right tactics, a small but coordinated and trained force can bully their way around.

Last edited:
I've been hearing about "white supremacists" more and more lately from SJWs. I guess the term "racist" has gotten stale from overuse.

It's hard to call people racist while you're a raging racist yourself. After BLM and the like, they cleverly changed their terminology.

From what I understand, they get training. They learn how to act, what to say, how to organize, etc. With the right tactics, a small but coordinated and trained force can bully their way around.
I agree and,
It also helps if the Berkeley Police Chief tells his officers to stand down.

It's hard to call people racist while you're a raging racist yourself. After BLM and the like, they cleverly changed their terminology.
I never put that together. But now that you guys say it, I have heard "white supremacist" a lot more from articles and here in the war room.

Training like ISIS camps?

I wouldn't have even given them an audience.

haha yeah you know, there are some real parallels between those sorts of Jihadi camps and these SJW training programs.
Each university has a cell. But where and how does the indoctrination initially take place? It seems like these people are perpetually angry. How did that happen? What do they think about when they're not angry?

I didn't confuse attitude and actions. That's why I said attitude.

Big difference between simply having a personal view of things vs trying to change institutions and law to fit those views.

Nincompoop.

Big difference between simply having a personal view of things vs trying to change institutions and law to fit those views.

Nincompoop.
I didn't confuse attitude with actions. That's why I said attitude.

This is coming from the same camp that is literally redefining the word 'racist' to suit their political agenda, so that it can only apply to white people. Giving them the carte blanche to be actually racist while simultaneously holding it in their head that they are not.

How do you think the American college campuses pivoted from an anti-war movement on a dime, when Obama became president?

How does this SJW movement start up on college campuses across Europe, and the US, all at the same time?

Do you really believe this is happenstance?
My point is more that if you pay say 10 people to push a stupid agenda, how does that turn into hundreds if not thousands of followers.... seems like these people have the wrong goals in life or too much time on their hands, willing to jump on any narrative that sort of says 'fuck that'

Back