Social Evergreen State College After Meltdown: Enrollment Drops by 40%, Faculty down 20%

Based on...?

Based on we are still in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now in Syria, Libya, Yemen, and about 60 more countries with drones and special operations. That Obama was elected as a rejection of Bush's disaster in the ME, and Obama doubled down on that with steroids. That somehow, when the anti-war movement should have moved to a fever pitch on college campus's, it instead dried up and died on a vine.

The most plausible explanation I can find for that is intelligence service operations on our college campus's.

As to the publishing of the video exposing them as dumb-asses

Jordan Peterson was asked about how these sorts of 'social justice' mobs sometimes show up if he does talks on college campus, and he views it as a win-win either way if they show up or not.

If they don't show up, then great he can give his talk and people can learn things, ask questions, and whathaveyou.

If they do show up and start swearing, using blow horns, etc, then great. All of his talks go onto Youtube and the truth makes the protesters all look completely ridiculous, so it backfires on them.

I guarantee you that those white professors are liberal voters. But these racist BLM's probably think they are actually fighting racist nazi's.

Watch the Fox News interview with Prof. Weinstein. It is the ultimate irony - he's a Berniebot. Cucked by his own creation.

And if he thought the kids were mad before, for not wanting to be forced to leave campus because he is white (actually Jewish), how are they going to react to appearing on Fox / Tucker???

You can automatically tell who is a liberal arts student when they say "take it down from the internet" sorry, kids -- when something is uploaded on the Internet, it's like a liberal kid in their parents basement -- there forever

Based on we are still in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now in Syria, Libya, Yemen, and about 60 more countries with drones and special operations. That Obama was elected as a rejection of Bush's disaster in the ME, and Obama doubled down on that with steroids. That somehow, when the anti-war movement should have moved to a fever pitch on college campus's, it instead dried up and died on a vine.

The most plausible explanation I can find for that is intelligence service operations on our college campus's.
Sounds like anecdotal evidence.

These people were never accepted into college until the last 15 years.

And now you see why

Jazz, feminist overtones, the original Brian(Family guy)......................

s8uKbEK.jpg

simpsons_did_it_meme_by_cyngawolf-d94rmps.png

simpsons-did-it-origin-did-it.jpg

Evergreen State College has a 98.9% acceptance rate! Wow, this explains some things. This is also proof why free college tuition is a bad idea!

There's a big difference between free tuition and free acceptance

Last edited:
Gotta pray for Ramadan Bombathon to hit that place.

Evergreen State College has a 98.9% acceptance rate! Wow, this explains some things. This is also proof why free college tuition is a bad idea!

I would like to see the people who got denied from there.

This is about the best pr the right can ever hope for.

It's Trump, or that...

Exactly.. I often wonder if the media isn't doing all this for tax breaks for the rich.

This guy summarizes and gives his opinion on what has been happening at Evergreen.

Back