Ever Met Any Celebrities? What were they like? Quentin Tarantino Story Inside.

Soooo you gave him a handie in the bathroom. Neat.

Correct. Petey is a master at the Handerson Shiver.

1453.gif

Most recently Anna Kendrick glanced at me at Starbucks here. She's adorable.

A guy I worked with for a couple years banged Amy winehouse (RIP) in St Lucia

Not even joking it was in the local paper since his mate heard about it and Tried to get paid for the story haha

It was during her hiatus from pop around 2008 I would say

Met Matt Serra, Mike Brown and Goldie one Christmas in the Mgm Vegas

All 3 were cool as fuck and talked MMA with me for a while

A guy I worked with for a couple years banged Amy winehouse (RIP) in St Lucia

Not even joking it was in the local paper since his mate heard about it and Tried to get paid for the story haha

It was during her hiatus from pop around 2008 I would say
Frank, she died in 2004.

Method Mad took the L outta my hand at his concert while on stage...

which was fine, until they killed it all and didn't give any back

like yo bro, i'm not getting that How High money like you

Here’s me with Nunes and Hughes. Fuck I was fat last year. I’m down to 205 from 235 since then.

C1_AECF3_E-_D167-48_E2-_A619-03_EFDD9_E7_AAC.jpg

I met Warren Moon on Bourbon Street in the early 2000's. He was with a very nice looking young lady, that wasn't his wife. I noticed him throwing beads at a very intoxicated Co-ed. I asked him "Aren't you Warren Moon"? He gave kind of a "psh, I wish". I said "Well just in case let me shake the hand of a future Hall of Fame QB". We shook hands and then a guy in his group came up and said "Hey Warren, come check these out." He gave me a sly head nod and headed off into a sea of tittays.

Bumped into him a few more times through the night. He was drinking one of the biggest Hurricanes I have ever seen.

I for one seen Brian Mcknight one time in NYC when I was working at a restaurant called Limoncello, he was staying in a hotel called the Michealangelo hotel.

BJ Penn at the airport in Vegas

Saw Alistair Overeem in the airport of Bali back in 2018. I'm not really impressed with seeing celebrities though. They're just regular people. Although, Overeem is a unit in real life... as well as on screen, I suppose.

played ball with brian mckinght for couple hours back around 2001. That dude can hoop, or at least he could back then. Also played ball vs jamie foxx about 7 years ago. Sat next to ashton kutcher on a plane flight as well as the bar before the plane took off back around 9 years ago.

I've watched pretty much every celebrity ever on tv. Met a few by touching the screen.

George Peppard shot a movie in my town when I was about 12 years old and I got his autograph. We (kids at the time) were all huge fans of A-Team, so he was quite a big deal at the time.

edit: This is the movie:

Last edited:
Met Bas Rutten in an elevator, true story, he was jet lagged as fuck but still had a quick chat, nice bloke.

Back