Ever just been unable to stop making bad decisions? Getting mental help-

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have an assessment for my mental health scheduled in August.

Aside from my ridiculous amount of anxiety and the fact that I’m a workaholic and fanatical about earning money.

I actually need some help gathering together the shards of my mind and life.

All my problems are completely my fault but I can’t seem to get past my issues and keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. I sabotage relationships with good people and friends and family in emotional outbursts. That wierd cousin who is always nice to everyone and kind but sometimes snaps and picks ugly fights for no reason? That’s me.

I left my ex girlfriend for another girl. Today she came over cuz she wanted sex and asked me to take her back, but admitted that after I dumped her she had sex with someone else 4 days later and I know I’m a complete hypocrite and a little bitch but I actually am really hurt. I thought I was beyond being hurt by a girl. I’m 29 years old.

I’m not complaining. All my problems are completely 100 percent my fault but I need help making better decisions for my future.

Now I have to get a haircut and see the new girl and gotta put on a happy face and try to play this out right.

At least you're aware of your hypocrisy.

Have you tried punching your problems away? Maybe a few kicks here and there

At least you're aware of your hypocrisy.

Yeah. To be honest the guys that I used to hate most are those guys in the Mayberry who are constantly complaining about a girl not liking them.

But my lifestyle has just been so much more unhealthy and caused so much pain and heartbreak that I kind of envy those incels.

They’ll probably be in a healthy relationship with healthy friends and a family someday.

Yeah. To be honest the guys that I used to hate most are those guys in the Mayberry who are constantly complaining about a girl not liking them.

But my lifestyle has just been so much more unhealthy and caused so much pain and heartbreak that I kind of envy those incels.

They’ll probably be in a healthy relationship with healthy friends and a family someday.

How are you fanatical about earning money?

How are you fanatical about earning money?

I just work and grind constantly and I have one small investment condo and I’m saving up for a new place to live cuz I hate my neighbourhood.

Last year I made 112k Canadian but I spent most of it paying off my car outright and clearing my student loans and buying stuff for my kid.

I’m also a single dad if you didn’t think I was crazy already. I try to make up for my mental state my spoiling my little guy, putting him in activities and making him do homework.

Lol. I'm only 27. I probably have another 10 years or so before I stop fucking up and become an "adult"

Who am I kidding. I'll probably die from one of my mistakes before that happens

Very simple, here is what has worked for me....Most of the things I want to do, I don’t. And most of the things I don’t want to do, I do...For some reason things go much smoother when I follow these simple guidelines...

Lol. I'm only 27. I probably have another 10 years or so before I stop fucking up and become an "adult"

Same, bud. Same.

My diagnosis is that you are partially bipolar, with a high frequent toleration disorder, and partial narcissism of the egos.

Hand this post to the doctor when you see them and you'll be able to skip the initial evaluation.

I left my ex girlfriend for another girl. Today she came over cuz she wanted sex and asked me to take her back, but admitted that after I dumped her she had sex with someone else 4 days later and I know I’m a complete hypocrite and a little bitch but I actually am really hurt. I thought I was beyond being hurt by a girl. I’m 29 years old.

Did you fuck her and agree to take her back?

Yeah most of my life. I've gotten a bit better but it doesn't seem to matter at this point. Go get therapy if you haven't already.

Where’s the examples of all these “bad decisions” you describe in your title? It basically sounds like you’re an asshole. We all are, so no worries. That and you sound like an addict.

I feel your pain man. I've been alive for 6000 years trying to destroy the earth, and all I can ever do is get musicians to make a sign with their hand. I almost got a kind of fabric named after me, but that went completely sideways. Sometimes I feel like I might as well just retire to the core and wait for another rock-off.

Also I too cheated on my girlfriend then inexplicably got mad at her for dying from it. I know it was my fault, but why did she let me do it!? She saw my dick. She knew what was gonna happen.

I fucked her but didn’t agree to take her back.

My date tonight was a disaster cuz I was distracted and upset and my new girl noticed.

I just dropped her off and went home.

What I want to do right now is bang my ex again but not be with her.

But that feeds into the cycle of same behaviour that’s been destroying my life.

That's my plan.

I think there is mental help available but you need to be able to accept the change. I made a major change in my attitude and demeanor through some serious meditation and therapy sessions they helped me to make a change I was wanting and willing to work for.
If you don’t have the drive or can’t step outside yourself the change is not going to happen.

Back