Ever felt so pumped about a fight to the extent of not wanting to watch it?

Never to the point of not watching but if one of my favorite fighters fights i get a little nervous

Kinda. I've always been nervous for my favorite fighters but I had alcohol to dull it. This past weekend was the first time I was 100% sober for one of my favorite fighter's bout and I was seriously on edge. Oddly enough, the first time Whittaker got knocked down calmed me down.

I'm just curious if is just me or this happen to others as well.
Call me whatever you want but I'm being honest.... I'm not going to mention which potential fight I'm talking about but just speaking in general terms.. have ever felt so pumped about a fight meaning that the emotions are so high to the extend of not wanting to watch the fight and prefer to wait for the results?

Yep, but I can't remember what fight it was.

Machida vs Weidman gave me anxiety. I know what you mean.

That fight had me on edge.

I picked against Weidman 4 goddamn times in a row Anderson x2, Lyoto, Vitor. Picked Rockhold to beat him tho. Then picked him to beat Yoel and Mousasi.

Everyrime Reem fights I don't want to watch if that counts

Aldo vs conor - I was okay but the morning of I woke up with a bad feeling about that fight and skipped it. Sure enough.

Aldo vs conor - I was okay but the morning of I woke up with a bad feeling about that fight and skipped it. Sure enough.

good to know that I'm not the only one.
This are just premature thoughts.. I might end up watching the fight but we'll see.

I know that feeling well

though after a few drinks, I'm all
catechismcataclysm.jpg

McGregor vs Diaz 2 felt incredibly high stakes from a McGregor fans point of view.

Rampage vs Wanderlei II... Stayed up all night to watch it. But it was rough ending for my boy Page.

Ive never been so excited for a fight that i didnt want to watch it.

There are times i dont want to watch certain fights but thats usually because i dont wanna see a guy i like lose.

I always watch them, it's what I am waiting for after all but I do get nervous on behalf of my favorite fighters.

No, but I did take a Xanax before Miocic vs Ngannou.

Diaz/ mcgregor 1+2
Rumble/Gus
Cormier/Jones
And most recently Whittaker/Romero 2

All these matches gave me such an adrenaline rush that I could barely stand to watch, for all of them I was sat in silence, wide eyed and full of trepidation.

Coincidentally all of these fights delivered.

DC Stipe. I desperately don’t want either guy to lose

Usually I like to start off with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Trump will make American great again. Tiger woods is a boss. McDonald's makes you fat. Tacos are always good but burritos are great. Did you know you could save 15% or more on car insurance by switching to your mom.

I would understand if its someone youre very close with like a relative or something.... but to feel like that about someone you dont know is kinda strange.

I do get that nervous energy before big fights that involve fighters I'm a huge fan of, or fights that I have a lot of money on though.

I suppose Machida vs Shogun II. I was sweating bullets. Both fighters were so dangerous then. Didn’t want either guy to lose.

I'm just curious if is just me or this happen to others as well.
Call me whatever you want but I'm being honest.... I'm not going to mention which potential fight I'm talking about but just speaking in general terms.. have ever felt so pumped about a fight meaning that the emotions are so high to the extend of not wanting to watch the fight and prefer to wait for the results?
plenty of times.

Shogun vs Chuckles
Anderson vs Weidman 2
Cain vs Bork Lazer
Holm vs Honda

And thats just those who are coming to my mind right now.

I watch like this
9F7C39D1-FADB-4FB2-A0B3-A88824AA8524.jpeg

Even got to the point to read the RpR threads here instead of actually watching the damn thing.

Back