Ever been bitten by a hamster?

J

John Wang

Was bitten by one the other night at my gf's place. We have two hamsters - Prader and Willie. I went in to poke Willie on his nose and he straight up bit the fire out of me. Hurt like the dickens. I've never been bitten by one before.

Have you?

Have you been bitten by any animals? If so, what kind and how did it feel?

Not exactly, though I visited the ER due to a jerbel mishap. Does that count?

oh and it sounds like TS deserved the bite, just poling Willie in the nose for no reason. Fucking barbarian.

yes, had plenty of hamsters, fun little critters, they go so fast though....
no problems with infections ever, and i've been bitten hundreds of times. they are blind as fuck so if you take them by surprise they pinch you.

Sounds like he was trying to muscle in on Hamster Willie's corner. PANDEMIC. TWO FOR FIVE.

Not exactly, though I visited the ER due to a jerbel mishap. Does that count?
ARMAGEDDON. ARMAGEDDON RIGHTCHEAH.

No but I was once attacked by a bear in the cold wilderness and left to die.

It was all worth it though. Got an Oscar for my troubles.

I once got bit in the hand by a swan.

Bastard.

Yeah got bit by one of my cousins kids hamsters a couple years ago just after being assured they didnt bite. I got bitten by a mouse when I was a kid and been bitten by cats and dogs a few times in my life.

Only in The Sims. I remember i died from a hamster bite. They got rabies and shit.

I had a pet duck once:
giphy.gif

and a snake:

a489d01204de055a2918d1c44afc696719c117d3_hq.gif

The snake, much like the duck would catch you off guard and sneak in a bite.

Yeah, I've had hamsters and have been bitten by them, but I probably deserved it. My dog (Zena) freaked out and bit me on the face before.

no but my rabbit has bit me once...

....only once <35>

nah i didnt do anything to it. he just really had to pee and i wasnt putting him down. he gave me a really weak bite so id drop him, then he ran to his litterbox to pee and came back. cute fluffy bunny

I have never been bit by Hamster but I have seen plenty of their videos

Back