Eventual war with Russia and China might be necessary if not inevitable (A.I., Drones, Oil, gold,)

Nuke military targets and leave cities alone. Too much burning and smoke in my opinion. Use biological weapons for population reduction.

Nobody will do that. Even the US government was too scared when macarthur wanted to use nukes on china/north korean border to create a death zone so chinese troops cant keep flowing into North Korea.

Nuclear weapons only serve the purpose of deterrance. In a way they are a bad weapon. They either get used and all sides lose or they sit there and do nothing.

If Nukes ever are used, it will be by one of the wild cards. If I had to bet, my money would be on Pakistan and India. Both these nations lack the intelligence and pragmatism of China or Russia.

Lol no. You ever seen the ISI? They are ruthlessly pragmatic. If a nuclear war starts, it will be because one side thinks the other is launching a nuke at them during a time when tensions are high. I.e. cuban missile crisis/able archer.

Lol no. You ever seen the ISI? They are ruthlessly pragmatic. If a nuclear war starts, it will be because one side thinks the other is launching a nuke at them during a time when tensions are high. I.e. cuban missile crisis/able archer.

The same ISI that trained and armed the terrorists who carried out the Mumbai Attack? Because that very nearly resulted in the Indians thowing glow in the dark hands. A high ranking member of the Indian government was demanding a nuclear retaliation for Mumbai, and it took senior Indian Army officers, in a rare moment of common sense, to talk him down.

Last edited:
Lol.
As if china or Russia have to do anything.
America's been sliding for a long time. All anyone has to do is watch.

Because it firsts starts with A.I > Economics > Drone warfare.

The why is easy, drones and A.I make whoever strikes first win.

Whoever strikes 1st win for 15 minutes max. Then they die as well. Any survivors get to rule over some sort of mad max wasteland.

There is no reason for China to team up with Russia.

And vice versa. China is the real threat to Russia and US for world power.
Yeah, sounds like you've been watching a Boy and his Dog too much. But I gotta give it to you on that last sentence. A perfect encapsulation of psychosis.

He is right thousands of nukes Nd many hundreds have been blown up above ground. If cities were hit many die but many would still live. US also has ability to strike harder and often first and has defenses in place to shoot down many nukes. Only a Russian vast arsenal is capable of still gettin hundreds of nukes through american defenses and they arsenal is elite to because when USSR collapse that technology was on par with US. Sure it has been 26 years but the american' do not have known technology that makes the old irrelevant. The Americans still use weapon systems from the 80s and 90'.

Last edited:
Nobody will do that. Even the US government was too scared when macarthur wanted to use nukes on china/north korean border to create a death zone so chinese troops cant keep flowing into North Korea.

Nuclear weapons only serve the purpose of deterrance. In a way they are a bad weapon. They either get used and all sides lose or they sit there and do nothing.

Never say never

If we know they have all that, imagine what we actually have that no one knows about lol

I mean, we are the most powerful country in the world, and our military budget has dwarfed the world for years on end.

<seedat>
tumblr_inline_oepc0h16051sbvr8x_500.gif

The same ISI that trained and armed the terrorists who carried out the Mumbai Attack? Because that very nearly resulted in the Indians thowing glow in the dark hands. A high ranking member of the Indian government was demanding a nuclear retaliation for Mumbai, and it took senior Indian Army officers, in a rare moment of common sense, to talk him down.

Yes that same isi. I never said they were nice people but they are pretty pragmatic. They wanted to hurt india and they did. Some army officers wanted to retaliate but the indian government told them to settle down. There are people in the american army that want to nuke iran. Wont happen.

They are not. The only thing that *could* possibly bring Trump and Putin together would be a mutual enemy in China.

Don't think for one second if China ever had an upper hand on Russia, that they would not crush them into the ground.

Supremacy is up for grabs and there's only three nations capable of taking it by the throat, which will be the literally outcome when it *eventually* comes to that point. And it will come to that point.

Because China and Russia share a common border it's possible the war will start there. It's hard to predict the outcome of a conventional warfare.

I still wanna know what Irish war you're a veteran of.

Your threads never fail by the way, always the barely coherent ramblings of a man desperate for the end times because he can't wait for his reality to end. You desperately want a world where war is around the corner, where everything evil is conspiracy and where the only times good is absent from this world, is when the powers that be make it so.

It's amazing, but you use perpetual discomfort and suspicion like a pillow. Comforting you from the realities of a world that'll never be the interesting comic book you want it to be.

Whats the point of that nuclear drone? They can already destroy the US (and get destroyed in nuclear retaliation) with what they have.
If you don't know the drone is there in the first place then who do you know to retaliate against? Also if the first strike capability leaves us without the ability to counterattack then we're doubled down fucked.

Opium. You can't keep America drugged up when the taliban is enforcing islamic law.

opium-6.jpg
This fucking pathetic and those so called military service men should be killed for treason. Fucking pisses me off to know that opium has also been smuggled back into America through the dead bodies of actually U.S servicmen who have died for this country out there in go fuck yourself stan.

Whatever doubts one may have regarding The Donald, it's a fact that China and Russia are run by grown ups. Mama Putin didn't raise no fools. Vlad the Impaler is one of the richest men in the world, with a personal fortune counted in the Billions - and that's in real money, not Roubles. No way he'd risk all he's achieved in a fight neither side could win.

Likewise, the Chinese Premier is as smart as he is ruthless; one does not rise to the highest office in a nation over a billion strong by being either stupid or nice. When Russian or Chinese politicians say that politics is a blood sport, they are not speaking metaphorically. Again, just like Putin, he's aware that as soon as the first Nuke hits American territory, China has effectively committed the largest mass suicide in history.

If Nukes ever are used, it will be by one of the wild cards. If I had to bet, my money would be on Pakistan and India. Both these nations lack the intelligence and pragmatism of China or Russia.
Then you'll realize the second half of my OP where I stated that China and Russia plan to supplant the American Economy by killing it via non-use of petro dollars and the amassing of gold tonnes greater then America has.

Either way they win. They have neutralized us as a military threat and are now slowly bleeding us to death through economic warfare. How long do you think the CIA, NSA, Deep state will put up with that shit?

Ontop of that were a goddamn serive nation. We produce nothing but mind-numbing indulgences.

Last edited:
This fucking pathetic and those so called military service men should be killed for treason. Fucking pisses me off to know that opium has also been smuggled back into America through the dead bodies of actually U.S servicmen who have died for this country out there in go fuck yourself stan.

In all fairness to the guys in the picture, they probably can't walk outside without walking through that shit. If someone told them to burn it all, they could. It's policy protecting that shit from the Taliban prohibition.

That makes no sense because the US has second strike capability. They have nuclear bases that will launch their own missiles, nuclear armed submarines and allies that have their own nukes. Its suicide for any side to start such a conflict. Even a small scale nuclear war between india snd Pakistan with just a 100 nukes would devastate the world.

http://www.nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/fivemilliontonsofsmoke/

Lets say for the sake of argument that we entertain the fantasy that no US nuke reaches Russia in retaliation. The amount of smoke released from the raging firestorms of the US and other countries hit would have devastating effects on Russia.

These countries should reduce their arsenals to 50 nukes max. I know its a pipe dream, but its honestly insanity when you think you need 2000+ nukes.
A small arsenal makes second strike capability dubious.

About the nuclear drone. It's overrated, it's not some sentient nuke that can destroy the world, it's a nuclear torpedo with guidance. The idea being that it's harder to detect than a submarine-launched ballistic missile. But it's also a lot slower and can only hit coastal areas.
It could in theory be used as a first strike, you launch them and the enemy doesn't realize until it's too late and their ports are destroyed. But then they would obviously retaliate...so it's not that big of a deal. It's obvious that only 3 countries in the world have that kind of technology anyway.
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/th...the-ultimate-nuclear-weapon-or-old-idea-24139

Then you'll realize the second half of my OP where I stated that China and Russia plan to supplant the American Economy by killing it via non-use of petro dollars and the amassing of gold tonnes greater then America has.

Either way they win. They have neutralized us as a military threat and are now slowly bleeding us to death through economic warfare. How long do you think the CIA, NSA, Deep state will put up with that shit?

Ontop of that were a goddamn serive nation. We produce nothing but mind-numbing indulgences.

way world is organized it make most sense for Russia to sit out war of China vs US or even join US and Western europa. Why? Because if China and Russia somehow beat the west China is much larger power and on its borders with many more people and economy. Who to say that Russia wont become the 'bitch'? What i saying is they will be crushed long term by chinese. At least with the americans there is giant ocean that separate the two and US will never be able to gain true power in eurasia or eastern europe. The only thing that Russia has that keep them powerful today is energy and economy but there economy nothing to US or its united allies. Really Russia only has super strong military and nuclear arsenal and land forces because of 50 years of Soviet military build up. Like i say they did collapse from USSR 26 years ago but so much of the weapons they inherit are still relevant today and can be modified.

at least if China was 'deafeated' as a threat Russia would be free to rule the FSU region but wont ever be able to get as far east as they did under Cold War Communism. Most of Europe will forever be locked into the EU and the EU will be led by Germany and France. maybe 1 day UK might join again i think it more likely UK join US and Canada in some union for english nations.

Then what will be the Casus Bell? China and Russia will do everything possible to avoid outright military conflict. Even if it stayed Conventional, full scale warfare between America and China or Russia would result in the worst casualties since WWII. You'd lose more men in a week than you have in Afghanistan and Iraq over the last 17 years. And the Chinese or Russian casualties would be even worse. And both nation's economies would be FUBAR.

So the Deep State/CIA/NSA/Illuminati/Zionist Lizard People would have to find a way to pick a fight with China or Russia. And do so without the American public realising they are being dragged into potentially the most destructive war in history.

If you don't know the drone is there in the first place then who do you know to retaliate against? Also if the first strike capability leaves us without the ability to counterattack then we're doubled down fucked.

Who done it? We're missing a city!

Ya it must be the republic of congo.

/sarcasm.

Sooner or later its going to come down to using the more numerous dumb missiles than these few drones.

We already know they russians have these drones because you posted a link saying the pentagon knows russia is making them. So we already know who to retaliate vs. You still haven't answered why the russians would use these and then get their whole country destroyed with the rest of human civilization. It works in a bond movie with a cartoon villain but doesn't make much sense for real life.

The real threat of nukes is building deadlier and deadlier arsenals and then making a false alarm mistake during a tense diplomatic situation. If a global nuclear war happens that is how it will start.

Last edited:
1) (The most important reason) A.I warfare and drone warfare. Russia has a submarine nuclear drone. Think about that for a second guys.

Link Source 1 : https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-doomsday-weapon-us-draft-document/28983647.html

Link Source 2 : (national defense news) https://www.defensenews.com/space/2...ne-is-real-and-in-the-nuclear-posture-review/

Link Source 3 : (popular mechanics) http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a24216/pentagon-confirm-russia-submarine-nuke/

Link Source 4 : (News week) http://www.newsweek.com/russia-drones-nuclear-weapons-pentagon-leak-781075

The Pentagon has confirmed that a new Russian nuclear delivery drone is real. The undersea drone, which carries an enormous nuclear warhead to destroy coastal cities and military bases, was tested late last month. The test was leaked by unnamed sources toThe Washington Free Beacon.

Russia calls the system "Ocean Multipurpose System 'Status-6," and it is allegedly capable of traveling underwater to distances of to 6,200 miles. It can submerge to depths of 3,280 feet and travel at speeds of up to 56 knots.

The U.S. intelligence agencies estimate Status-6 will carry a multi-megaton thermonuclear bomb payload. For comparisons' sake the bomb dropped on Hiroshima was 16 kilotons, several orders of magnitude smaller. A one megaton bomb is the equivalent of 1,000 kilotons—one one million tons of TNT. Reports from Russia indicate the bomb could be as large as 100 megatons.

Status-6 is designed to attack enemy coastal cities, ports, shipyards, and naval bases. Once Status-6 arrives at its destination it detonates the bomb, causing an enormous amount of damage through blast and heat. A 100 megaton bomb would generate artificial tsunamis, carrying the destruction far inshore.

-----------------------------------------------

2) (Second most important reason) Russia and China have plans to supplant the petro dollar with their own currencies, ontop of which they have been minning the fuck out of gold to use as leverage to back their own economies. China is speculated to have 30k tonnes of gold, that means they have more then the U.S if true. What the fuck did people think was going to happen when they started doing this?

Link Source for China's gold 1 : http://www.gold-eagle.com/could-china-actually-have-30000-tonnes-gold-reserves

Link Source for China's gold 2 : https://www.moneyweb.co.za/mineweb/gold/could-china-actually-have-30000-tonnes-of-gold-in-reserves/

Link Source for Russia and China gold 3 :https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/neck-neck-russian-chinese-official-gold-reserves/

My own God dang under-appreciated thread on the Petro- Yuan : http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...eleased-date-01-18-18.3694355/#post-137694343

-------------------------------------------------

War get ready for it.

Also the terrorist card is never dead. We made ISIS and Al Qaeda. They were deemed necessary tools to undermine Muslim nations ability to develop and further help or build economic relations with China and Russia. In a military perspective we needed to make terrorism so we could justify occupying the M.E. to keep the resources of the M.E out of the hands of these two giants, all the while suppressing a people we don't give a fuck about, that are ideologically opposed to us.

America and its 4D chess match skills on display for anyone with a fucking brain.

Nuclear drone subs. The anarchist hackers' wet dream.

Back