Even without PED, Jones will still beat DC 10 out of 10 fights.

Some of you guys acted like PED automatically make a person a better/more skillful fighter. Still takes superior skills to beat the other guys. I could take PED all I want and still wouldn't come close to beating a clean amateur MMA fighter

You seen Overeem fight on pure horsemeat and off? PEDs are a huge boost for a fighter both physically and mentally

This guy got caught twice using drugs when he was about to fight Cormier.. obviously Jones doesn't believe in himself enough when it comes to fighting Daniel

Lol, no. DC knock him out easily, and Jones know that.

Do we even know how good a fighter a clean Jon Jones is? Has he ever fought clean?

Some of you guys acted like PED automatically make a person a better/more skillful fighter. Still takes superior skills to beat the other guys. I could take PED all I want and still wouldn't come close to beating a clean amateur MMA fighter

When you're at the level of Jones and DC it becomes a game of inches.

I'm willing to bet Conor was on PED's too, but he was so protected.. This should get the Conor fans boiling.

I think DC takes him most of the time without PEDs. Jones is not a naturally strong guy. In the months leading up to the fight he was looking really suspiciously buffed and I was convinced he was on PEDs. DC is an animal strength-wise and he would just over-power a non-juiced JBJ. In fact, pretty easily I think.

If Jones thought that were true, we wouldn't be in this situation.

yeah, that is why he juiced himself to the gills.

White belt post of the day…

Back