Even Mugabe is right sometimes

Shulman

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think this proves the saying that even a broken clock is right two times a day.

"Trump may have his faults' but he is 'a blessing in disguise to Zim', says Mugabe"

"Gwanda – Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe has reportedly described US President Donald Trump as a "better devil" that Hillary Clinton, saying although he may "have his faults, he was a blessing in disguise for Zimbabwe"".

According to The Sunday Mail, Mugabe said this while addressing thousands of his Zanu-PF supporters in Gwanda on Saturday.

Speaking mainly in Shona language, Mugabe described Clinton as "cruel", adding that if she had been elected president, she would have brought more sanctions on the southern African country.

A New Zimbabwe.com report quoted Mugabe as saying: "We don't know much about the new President Trump; some say he is impulsive, he does not think straight. Some say he is crazy, we don't know.

"But I personally say, ah, even if he was so crazy, he still did us a favour by getting rid of that one woman (Clinton), who was meant to succeed [former US president Barack Obama."

http://www.news24.com/Africa/Zimbab...ssing-in-disguise-to-zim-says-mugabe-20170814

Doubt either being elected would have made any material difference to Zimbabwe.

Doubt either being elected would have made any material difference to Zimbabwe.
The leader of Zimbabwe clearly thinks differently. I suspect he would know better than you.

Oh, not much to see here, just a guy who makes TIME Magazine's "World's Worst 10 Dictators" list every year is clearly celebrating that Trump won, and Hillary lost.

Oh, not much to see here, just a guy who makes TIME Magazine's "World's Worst 10 Dictators" list every year is clearly celebrating that Trump won, and Hillary lost.
I'm just trying to suss out if TS made this thread to mock Trump, or praise him.

I'm just trying to suss out if TS made this thread to mock Trump, or praise him.
It's irrelevant, really, Petey. I enjoyed the more classical journalistic presentation of the information objectively without editorializing.

It's been a long time since editorializing was restricted to the editorial section in mainstream journalism, and obviously this has become cancerous. Nice to see an OP on the dog show us all how it's done.

*Edit*
Wait, no, the broken clock comment appears to be in reference to Mugabe. He seems to be pro-Trump (or if not, then at least anti-Clinton). Whatever.

The leader of Zimbabwe clearly thinks differently. I suspect he would know better than you.

The man is 93 years old and has lost most of his cognitive abilities. Last year he read the exact same speech in its entirety two days in a row at different events without realising he read the wrong speech. I wouldn't give too much credence to anything he says really.

The man is 93 years old and has lost most of his cognitive abilities. Last year he read the exact same speech in its entirety two days in a row at different events without realising he read the wrong speech. I wouldn't give too much credence to anything he says really.
Yes, I recall. It's a fair point.

Hey look, another brutal dictator approves of Trump. What a shocker.

Still more coherent than Trump.

Still more coherent than Trump.

Lol, yeah Trump is not the most eloquent, which is surprising considering his fathers money should have given him access to a high standard of education. As far as being a representative of the right he's definitely no Ben Shapiro or Milton Friedman.

Last edited:
inb4 everyone demands that trump condemns zimbabwe and mugabe or else hes colluding with them

Wow, what a ringing endorsement from a total piece of shit. Good for Trump.

maxval4-png.263493

Back