Even if you ignore Anderson failed drug tests, he's still not the goat...

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because then you would have to include this guy:
Jon-Jones-696x464.jpg

So to be more concise what you're saying is...?

i do include that guy, b/c jon jones IS one of the goats, but absolutely so is silva

and gsp

and fedor

and soon to be dc as well

The GOAT isn't even born, we are in the 1840s boxing era.

Jones is the best fighter ever.

Even though Anderson was dominant, there were visible holes in his game.

Outside of his average boxing defense, Jones is pretty flawless..

I honestly think that DC is probably a better fighter than Anderson..

Anderson was an amazing striker don't get me wrong. But all around fighter, I'd have to go with DC n Jones.

Jones and Silva GOAT, please

gsp-laugh-gif.gif

<36>

GOAT discussions are pointless but to be considered the GOAT you haven't lost 8 of your 43 fights and don't have a NC from a failed drug test.
Over his career he lost 1 fight for every 4 he won, GOAT, lol sure.

GOAT discussions are pointless but to be considered the GOAT you haven't lost 8 of your 43 fights and don't have a NC from a failed drug test.
Over his career he lost 1 fight for every 4 he won, GOAT, lol sure.

Sorry but that's nonsense imo. MMA isn't boxing so records aren't necessarily that great if you keep fighting long enough. Can you name another MMA fighter with 40+ fights that has a better record than Silva?

I love how Andys haters can't say he's ducking anyone, so instead they're coming up with other shit

I agree. I feel like GSP was on ped's as well but was just never caught and a lot of fans are naive thinking that him being ped free is true

Maybe there should be a different criteria for the people you “feel” like were on PED’s, because the fact of the matter is that they didn’t pop. How can you just group them together?

The difference between Andy and Jones is that Andy pissed hot well past his prime, whereas Jones was caught cheating DURING his prime, against a guy who was pushing 40!

But it's all a moot point anyway, GSP is the undisputed GOAT

2 division champ no failed tests all losses brutally avenged

The difference between Andy and Jones is that Andy pissed hot well past his prime, whereas Jones was caught cheating DURING his prime, against a guy who was pushing 40!

But it's all a moot point anyway, GSP is the undisputed GOAT

2 division champ no failed tests all losses brutally avenged

Calling someone the undisputed GOAT in a thread about someone else being the GOAT is kinda nonsensical.

GSP is the disputed GOAT. As are Fedor, Jones, Silva, Bisping (GOAT via maths)and Cody Pfister.

GOAT threads attract all the russian bots.

Because then you would have to include this guy:
Jon-Jones-696x464.jpg
Jones is the GOAT based on his performances and GSP is second. Anderson isn't the GOAT, he defended his belt in one of the weakest divisions the UFC has ever seen, then as soon as the division got some talent he started losing.

Back