Eva Longoria looking good at the beach

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Eva Longoria looking good at the beach. She is 42. We are seeing many sexy women keep their sex appeal later into life than ever before. Back in 70s and prior 42 yrs is ancient as hell. Is 40 the new 30s, and is 30s the new 20s, and 20s the new teens, and teens the new childhood, and childhood the new baby, and baby the new fetus so on and so forth?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bikini-clad-eva-longoria-steamy-170000296.html

She does have some small breasts though. Just look at her top. That is itty bitty for some small titty. And who is this Jose Baston douche?

She's a Rockaway Beach 9..no doubt.

e260453f383d0060b3211a3a4ee3eaf1

It's all about staying fit. Aging gracefully all boils down to that. The way the face ages is usually genetics, but we all have control over how our bodies age. The above are some good examples.

Eva Longoria looking good at the beach. She is 42. We are seeing many sexy women keep their sex appeal later into life than ever before. Back in 70s and prior 42 yrs is ancient as hell. Is 40 the new 30s, and is 30s the new 20s, and 20s the new teens, and teens the new childhood, and childhood the new baby, and baby the new fetus so on and so forth?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bikini-clad-eva-longoria-steamy-170000296.html

She does have some small breasts though. Just look at her top. That is itty bitty for some small titty. And who is this Jose Baston douche?

No tits no go. Long live Daddarop. @j123 @Mike

30 has been the new 20 for years now. I just turned 30 not too long ago and its the best I feel physically and mentally in years. It probably is due to my genetics as I'm half Mexican and Filipino so that probably has to do with it, but I've been doing Masonry for years now and I'm pretty sure that will affect me once I'm into my 40s

Shes 47? Damn. I forget ppl age lol
not only that, but she had 3 children too. She's held up as well as Keanu and Mario Lopez. All the more impressive that she did as a blonde- as they typically get wrecked by sunlight by 35.

Back