Europe's top leaders are all childless

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10306/childless-europe

Europe’s Childless Leaders Sleepwalking Us to Disaster

"There have never been so many childless politicians leading Europe as today. They are modern, open minded and multicultural and they know that “everything finishes with them”. In the short term, being childless is a relief since it means no spending for families, no sacrifices and that no one complains about the future consequences. As in a research report financed by the European Union: “No kids, no problem!“.

Being a mother or a father, however, means that you have a very real stake in the future of the country you lead. Europe’s most important leaders leave no children behind.

Europe’s most important leaders are all childless: German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and the French presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron."

Europe is committing suicide. Or at least its leaders have decided to commit suicide”, wrote Douglas Murray in The Times. “Europe today has little desire to reproduce itself, fight for itself or even take its own side in an argument”.
Was expecting more than 3. I didn't know the Netherlands counted as a "top leader" either. Sounds like a fishing expedition.

Or maybe the reason their leaders don't have more children is because rising to the top of their political structure is extremely difficult if your time is split taking care of children.

Which makes sense given the raw number of parties that their elections have, you need to build larger groups to succeed. In the U.S., with just 2 parties, you can rely on your party to do a lot of the heavy lifting and coalition building.

Even THeresa May doesn't have kids and as a pro-Brexiter, I doubt she fits the definition of a soft liberal who wants her country's borders to disappear.

No, that seems pretty unlikely.

Its probably a vast jew conspiracy to flood the world with people who hate jews. All for vaguely defined nefarious reasons.

Was expecting more than 3. I didn't know the Netherlands counted as a "top leader" either. Sounds like a fishing expedition.

Never one to be open-minded, silius has arrived.

He is only considered a monster because the allies won. If Hitler had won WW2, he would be considered a hero, like George Washington. The winners of war, write the history books.

Of course the children admired him, he was the leader of their country, they were raised to view him as their father. You honestly expected them to look at him with disgust?
So, uh, completely unrelated to the whole final solution thing? Really only because the Allies won?

I'm mixed race and you're crazy if you want to replace your people with me. Yes, I have liberal values just like a westerner should.

But do you know how much of a shit I give about each of my 2 races' cultures? None. You know how much loyalty I have to either group of people? None.

You're destroying your culture. It won't exist anymore. As for your nation? Do you really think a second generation immigrant of a different racial group is going to feel loyalty to your country? By that, I mean do you really think they will be willing to give up their lives to defend your nation?

They're there to enjoy the consumption that your nation offers them. Beyond that, they couldn't give a fuck about whatever country you're from. The second that you are longer able to offer them the exceptional quality of life that you offer them right now, they will abandon you.

That time isn't here yet. But one day, the time will come where you will need loyalty from your people to defend your country and you won't have it. And then you will all die and be conquered by Russia or something.

Essentially, natural selection is selecting against you and removing you from the face of the Earth, forever, just like it's done to many peoples in the past and will do again to other peoples in the future.

You think that you've become so wealthy and prosperous that the rules of nature and evolution no longer apply to you. You're wrong. And you're being eliminated from existence for it. It's the classic Greek tragedy of hubris.

Well you assumption that i WANT to replace any race with another is just wrong, why are the world so black and White to you people.

im saying that the World is changing, the number one priority is that people of all races shares some of the same values as i do.

And what Culture are i destroying? Swedish Culture? Do you understand that my parents didn't share the exact same Culture as their parents? And that i don't share the exact same Culture that may parents have? The World is changing around us so we adapt. Cultures change, do you believe Swedish Culture should be the same as in the 1700s?

And you now what, we take what we like about our Culture and skip the rest of it. Just like every modern,sophisticated Culture have done. or do you like the backwards Cultures of the middle east?

We still celebrate all the same holidays as we did 50 years ago and we still going to do it in 50 years.

So, uh, completely unrelated to the whole final solution thing? Really only because the Allies won?

If Hitler had won,the Nazi's would have taken the UK and maybe then the US with the Japanese. The history books that we read now would be written in German and Hitler would be considered a hero, yes.

Eastern Europe is up next. I suspect the conflict in Ukraine is about laying the groundwork for a mass flooding of eastern Europe through Ukraine, eventually. The Black Sea will be eastern Europe's own version of what's currently happening in the Mediterranean Sea.

What do you think, @IDL?

Wont work there is no welfare there for them to leech from, plus they know they are not wanted and their bs wont be tolerated.

''

" the generations who come after won't. They will damn our generation to the deepest pits of hell." Oh
Dude, lighten up. I disagree with everything you just said, there is no "millions of immigrant" coming in in this country.
And the people that immigrated here during the 60s,70s,80s and 90s have pretty much the same "western values"that the natives have now.

My belief is that the biggest danger to the generation to come, will be people like you. People that seem to want confrontation, tribalism and have no real world solutions other than kicking the "others" out.

The world is changing and i know its scary for you. But if its any consolation, you are always going to be white and your children too. So live and let live and fight extremism everywhere you see it!

There are already a million and more immigrants who have come to your country. What are you smoking?

The biggest danger are people like you who will continue to roll a joint and take life "lightly" and put the blind-folders on regarding anything that may disrupt your fragile emotional balance, before something serious happens, that is. Well, for me, plenty of "serious" has already happened in this regard. My own sibling went to study in your country, and had her home invaded, her life threatened, and her friend's pass-port stolen by one of your "pets". That would've been unthinkable just 15-20 years ago. I prefer not to even consider how it will be in another 15-20 years.

I'll be damned if I'm going to allow what has happened in Sweden, to happen here in Finland.

The world doesn't need to change for the worse. We were headed in a good direction, but you'd take us on a detour. To a place where you will be no longer treated as a native inhabitant of your land, that your fore-fathers built, fought for and cultivated throughout the centuries, but as a man to be replaced once he ceases to optimally fulfill his productive function, by someone capable of doing the task, for less. If that's what you want, go ahead, embrace the "new world". Believe in the corrupt bankers, media moguls, politicians and lobbyists who want to sell you this world-view.

I agree that the lack of what can be called family values is intrinsically connected to the rise of -let's call it progressivism- and you've outlined part (possibly the largest part) of the problem and a viable solution, but, I don't think this addresses the core of the actual disagreement, though perhaps it's implied.

The fact that nature and nurture plays a role in homosexuality and to what extent is really not the issue, since the recognition of the former dismisses the naturalistic fallacy out of hand, so I don't think the solution is to simply argue that nurture compounds the problem. The recognition of nature's role implicitly argues that because it is natural it is right, something which many of us contest. So while I think you're right that nurture, or the reinforcement of family values, would steer us in the right direction, it doesn't address the elephant in the room, which is the dispute of whether or not homosexuality is actually right or wrong (harmful or beneficial).

Of course the common misconception is that anyone who believes it is inherently wrong, a paraphilia by definition, must not have compassion or understand that nature does play a role and that this perspective is unfair to those who are born that way. What is ignored is that this is no different than empathizing with someone who is born with a propensity for drug and alcohol abuse, a recognized paraphilia, or the many number of disorders we could name. Just because something is unfair doesn't necessarily mean that it's right, and this disagreement is what everything else hinges on.

I can't say that I can make any claims to being compassionate.

I see homosexuality as a flaw in human behaviour, but of course, it is only one flaw among many. I would simply prefer that our societies seek to address these flaws, gradually, rather than trying to highlight them, by not only making them socially acceptable, but socially rewardable. Whether it is natural or not, is in the end, not much of a concern. If It were natural then I would advocate eugenics and a ban on homosexuals to reproduce, as a solution (in effect this has been achived by disallowing homosexuals from donating sperm due to HIV scare). But since I deem homosexuality (to the extent of being harmful to the society at large, that is), largely a cultural phenomenon, I believe that the issue should be addressed by a cultural change instead.

Humans being as they are, if you're given a badge of honor for taking it up the ass, or for being emasculated and turned into a "woman", it is fully within our nature to do what is required of us in order to attain a privileged social position. It is not overly "natural" or rational of us to stand in the front-lines and get bombed into pieces either, yet we would do that as well in hopes of a reward, or to avoid a punishment. Simple beings, at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Well you assumption that i WANT to replace any race with another is just wrong, why are the world so black and White to you people.

im saying that the World is changing, the number one priority is that people of all races shares some of the same values as i do.

And what Culture are i destroying? Swedish Culture? Do you understand that my parents didn't share the exact same Culture as their parents? And that i don't share the exact same Culture that may parents have? The World is changing around us so we adapt. Cultures change, do you believe Swedish Culture should be the same as in the 1700s?

And you now what, we take what we like about our Culture and skip the rest of it. Just like every modern,sophisticated Culture have done. or do you like the backwards Cultures of the middle east?

We still celebrate all the same holidays as we did 50 years ago and we still going to do it in 50 years.
Ok, do you think Swedish culture will prevail against strong mono-cultures like Arabism and Islam, when the rapid changing demographics in Sweden will lead to ethnic Swedes becoming a minority in a near future (if nothing major changes)?

31,9% of the age group 0-44 are of foreign background, it's the group that will give birth to children in the future, women from foreign background also give births to slightly more children than ethnic Swedish women.

The immigration will just continue to Sweden (according to SCB's estimations, more than 100,000 each year will apply for asylum the coming years).

I'm mixed myself and grew up in a suburb to Stockholm, do you think Swedish culture is dominant there?

* Our current government didn't want to uplift Swedish cultural traditions to Unesco because they dislike "cultural hierarchies".

* Many women in the suburbs are not allowed to move around freely as they are controlled by their families.

* Child marriages have been approped by the government, in some cases the girl was under 15 years old.

The above was unheard of prior to the decision to make Sweden multi-cultural in 1975.

At the end of the day, it's all about demographics, if a strong mono-culture outbreeds a weak culture, society will surely change...

There are already a million and more immigrants who have come to your country. What are you smoking?

The biggest danger are people like you who will continue to roll a joint and take life "lightly" and put the blind-folders on regarding anything that may disrupt your fragile emotional balance, before something serious happens, that is. Well, for me, plenty of "serious" has already happened in this regard. My own sibling went to study in your country, and had her home invaded, her life threatened, and her friend's pass-port stolen by one of your "pets". That would've been unthinkable just 15-20 years ago. I prefer not to even consider how it will be in another 15-20 years.

I'll be damned if I'm going to allow what has happened in Sweden, to happen here in Finland.

The world doesn't need to change for the worse. We were headed in a good direction, but you'd take us on a detour. To a place where you will be no longer treated as a native inhabitant of your land, that your fore-fathers built, fought for and cultivated throughout the centuries, but as a man to be replaced once he ceases to optimally fulfill his productive function, by someone capable of doing the task, for less. If that's what you want, go ahead, embrace the "new world". Believe in the corrupt bankers, media moguls, politicians and lobbyists who want to sell you this world-view.

Do you include all the finish immigrants that immigrated here? Well they are Swedes now. Or the people from Balkans? Guess what they are Swedes now. Same goes for the Italians,Iranians and Chilean.

Well, for me, plenty of "serious" has already happened in this regard. My own sibling went to study in your country, and had her home invaded, her life threatened, and her friend's pass-port stolen by one of your "pets". That would've been unthinkable just 15-20 years ago. I prefer not to even consider how it will be in another 15-20 year

That's to bad but not unthinkable 15-20 years ago. I have never had that experience or do my friends, do that mean Sweden is perfectly safe? And you Calling immigrants "pets" tell me Everything about your agenda.

The biggest danger are people like you neu fascists , that have no solutions only division. Can I ask you one thing, why do you Think native Swedes have the highest living standards they ever had?

There are already a million and more immigrants who have come to your country. What are you smoking? Do you include all the finish immigrants that immigrated here? Well they are Swedes now. Or the people from Balkans? Guess what they are Swedes now. Same goes for the Italians,Iranians and Chilean.

Yes, the Finnish, and the Balkans, and the rest of them. They might be "Swedish", for now, but only to the extent that your social welfare and economical opportunities go. You're operating on the mind-set that the "good times" will continue forever, and that's a very dangerous mentality to assume.

When things get difficult, only the people who have allegiance to the land, will remain.

That's to bad but not unthinkable 15-20 years ago. I have never had that experience or do my friends, do that mean Sweden is perfectly safe? And you Calling immigrants "pets" tell me Everything about your agenda.

I have no agenda that isn't absolutely out in the open.

Just because it hasn't happened to you, personally, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

The biggest danger are people like you neu fascists , that have no solutions only division. Can I ask you one thing, why do you Think native Swedes have the highest living standards they ever had?

Because they're a top 3 arms dealer in the world (per capita)? Because they've actively cultivated an under-class of foreign people to serve as cheap labour?

High living standards doesn't mean you're running a moral enterprise.

I'm not a neo-fascist but a peace-loving man who abides by the teachings of the likes of Gandhi and such. Though I suppose that might make me a neo-fascist in modern terms, though. The standards have changed greatly in the past few decades.

The obsession with removing the woman from the home and in doing so crushing traditional family life, therefore lowering the fertility rate and immediately flooding Western nations with third world immigrants proves there is a conspiracy. If there was no conspiracy, maximum emphasis would be placed on promoting traditional family values, not doing everything in your power to destroy them. Promoting traditional family values would at least prove they're trying to keep the fertility rate above replacement level, but all the evidence shows they have no interest in doing that.

What else has been done to the West in the past few decades? The mass brainwashing that 'diversity is a strength' despite all the evidence to the contrary and the idea that any kind of nationalism is bad. The elite are heavily invested in engineering an ethnically & religiously mixed society in all Western nations and they'll do whatever they can to achieve this goal. Why? Because such societies are far easier to rule over, as the populace now cannot unite as they can barely even speak the same language and have tensions amongst each other for ethnic and/or religious reasons. Which country is more likely to suffer race riots: France, or Japan? I rest my case.

Divide & rule: as old as civilisation itself.

There's a conspiracy here and you're a braindead fool if you can't see it.

looks like you have it all figured out. also a trademark of the brainwashed.

giphy.gif

The top leader of Europe, Erna Solberg, has two children actually.

Yes, the Finnish, and the Balkans, and the rest of them. They might be "Swedish", for now, but only to the extent that your social welfare and economical opportunities go. You're operating on the mind-set that the "good times" will continue forever, and that's a very dangerous mentality to assume.

When things get difficult, only the people who have allegiance to the land, will remain.

You talk like you now this as a fact. I Think this post only shows what can happen if you live in a homogeneous Place with Little interaction with the "other". i have plenty of first and second/third generation immigrant friends and your assertion is just ridiculous. They are Swedes and when they go to visit their "homeland" they Always tell me how swedenised they are.

I have no agenda that isn't absolutely out in the open.

Just because it hasn't happened to you, personally, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Just because it hasn't happened to you, personally, doesn't mean it Always happening all the time.

Because they're a top 3 arms dealer in the world (per capita)? Because they've actively cultivated an under-class of foreign people to serve as cheap labour?

High living standards doesn't mean you're running a moral enterprise.

I never said it was a moral Enterprise, but some Enterprises are more moral than other ones.

I'm not a neo-fascist but a peace-loving man who abides by the teachings of the likes of Gandhi and such. Though I suppose that might make me a neo-fascist in modern terms, though. The standards have changed greatly in the past few decades.

Yeah Gandhi was all about dehumanize people and Calling them pets.

Back