Europeans are much more technically sound and get robbed

black belch

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Dana keeps saying that boxing was dead because Europeans dominate now, as a sign of lack of talent. ITs the contrary.

Kovalev, GGG and now Fury clearly, I mean clearly robbed of wins against the flashy american/mexicans who can only go forward like idiots. Boxing world starting to get desperate with Euros winning and the rigging is not even hidden anymore.

Dana keeps saying that boxing was dead because Europeans dominate now, as a sign of lack of talent. ITs the contrary.

Kovalev, GGG and now Fury clearly, I mean clearly robbed of wins against the flashy american/mexicans who can only go forward like idiots. Boxing world starting to get desperate with Euros winning and the rigging is not even hidden anymore.

Yet Andre Ward is a better technical boxer than any of those guys you mention? America still produces the largest number of great fighters, they just don’t have it all their own way anymore

I would say that kovalev wasn’t controversial, ggg was definitely unlucky in the 1st (thought 2nd was a draw), fury got mugged last night and probably will again when he outboxs him in the rematch. The wilder vs fury fight was the only one close to a robbery. Having watched it a 2nd time I can’t see how he didn’t win the fight

So Ward and Canelo are flashy fighters only going forward like idiots.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Euros are getting robbed in every big fight....but it's not because of the styles it's just the judges.

When did Dana say boxing was dead because Europeans dominate now?

If I missed that, someone please inform me.

Back