European toilets - grotesque

download.jpeg ] 24F8E00F00000578-0-image-a-1_1422008613159.jpg I lived in China for over 10 years. The public toilets look like these. You have to squat over them when you're taking a shit. Vile!

I was just in Europe for 3 weeks. I actually liked their toilets. The big button for shit washes everything away pretty quickly.

Actually the American toilets were a shock to me with the water so high. Have to be careful not to dip my cack

View attachment 337645 ] View attachment 337649 I lived in China for over 10 years. The public toilets look like these. You have to squat over them when you're taking a shit. Vile!
I went to the countryside in China and had to take a poo. There was an open trough. I didn't know how to use it so I took off my pants and underwear, afraid I would accidently drop them in the pit of poo, and did my business naked from the waist down.

Little did I know that there was an elementary school nearby, and it was recess time. A bunch of kids came and in nimbly started taking a poo to my left and right, laughing at me and my unclothed state. I just looked at them and gave them the sup nod; but was too embarrassed and couldn't release my poo, while they just did their business like it was no one's business.

The take away from this story is that Chinese kids really know how to poo in a trough.

Germans are obsessed with poo. OBSESSED. They’ll study them to monitor their anal health, hence the shelf design of their bum sinks.

All of them enjoy defecating during the act of lovemaking, too. Every single one.

My friend is 1/8th German and I can confirm this is true.

They’re were just planning for the muzzy takeover that’s happening over there these days. Those filthy animals like to play poopy pie games.

View attachment 337645 ] View attachment 337649 I lived in China for over 10 years. The public toilets look like these. You have to squat over them when you're taking a shit. Vile!
giphy.gif

I was told by a friend in China of an unusual toilet he'd encountered. It was in a rural area with a lake. There was a bridge leading to a platform in the middle of the lake. The platform had a hole in it. Locals could walk to the platform, then do a dump down the hole, meaning into the lake.
Apparently there were always loads of fish gathered under the hole, waiting to eat whatever tasty morsels were dropped from above!

This thread is making my predu-racist against Chinese and Indians.

The words, "uncultured swine" - springs to mind.

Or perhaps, "poorly cultured" - you know...... swine.

I've never seen a toilet like that and I've never left Europe
Where the fuck is this

you'll encounter the 2nd one in Germany.Especially in public toilets.
It's usually the cheapest one.Theres simply no other reason to buy this ungodly design.

i did a jungle trek in northern Thailand where I didn’t poo for three or four days because that was the only option. It wasn’t so much that there were squat toilets though. It was that in each bathroom the toilet was completely filled with poo, the entire floor was smeared with piss and shit, there was no sink, no soap, no toilet paper, no bidet... nada. Fucking animals. I finally got so desperate that I tried to use one of the what toilets and then just couldn’t do it. Then I tried to find a quiet place in the jungle to drop trou and when I finally thought I found a place I then spotted some locals swimming in a pond like 20 ft away. So then I just resigned myself to another day of misery. Ah to be young again. I don’t think I could hold my poo for three days now.

Last edited:
I have traveled the world for work in the past and nothing is as gross as India...Men and women often shit in the medians between roads. There are ditches and I wonder if that’s what it’s for. Greece is also nasty. You have to throw your shitty toilet paper in wastebasket instead of toilet...it won’t flush.

This thread is making my predu-racist against Chinese and Indians.

The words, "uncultured swine" - springs to mind.

Or perhaps, "poorly cultured" - you know...... swine.

How dare you. Toliet is a serious business in India.

toilet-worship.jpg

They even worship it.

i did a jungle trek in northern Thailand where I didn’t lol for three or four days because that was the only option. It wasn’t so much that there were squat toilets though. It was that in each bathroom the toilet was completely filled with poo, the entire floor was smeared with piss and shit, there was no sink, no soap, no toilet paper, no bidet... nada. Fucking animals. I finally got so desperate that I tried to use one of the what toilets and then just couldn’t do it. Then I tried to find a quiet place in the jungle to drop trou and when I finally thought I found a place I then spotted some locals swimming in a pond like 20 ft away. So then I just resigned myself to another day of misery. Ah to be young again. I don’t think I could hold my poo for three days now.

Esp. not when eating Thai food

I've worked for some european companies and I have been told the shelf toilet is designed to let you aspect your stools, I can't imagine why you would want, buts seemingly thats why

on a side note, driving through a little town in Cali yesterday called Yermo, there is this new place called eddie's world. it is some mega rest stop area with lots of candy, etc. in the bathroom they have these urinals that are connected to a video game. you shoot tanks by peeing in their direction. pretty cool

Back