European toilets - grotesque

I've shit in the 2nd one before. I thought it's be troublesome, but it actually makes more sense. You shit on the tray bit, which means there's no chance of splash back, and the way the water comes out means the turd is gone without a trace. No skid marks from logs under the water line of a normal loo either.

Its because you are shitting on the wrong side

1il2i8.jpg

Lol, I haven't ever seen a toilet like this in Russia or Europe. Not even in hotel. We have normal toilets.

We Europeans often carry valuables around in our asses. It became a tradition in WW2 when Nazi's were stealing teeth and shit like that. Obviously you don't want to have to reach down into the water to sort through your lottery tickets or some shit

Agreed. Who would want toilet water on their hands? That would be gross.

main-qimg-945fb7b4e8ef358d45bbc15d84d6ffb2

lol they had these at some of the hotels I stayed at in Germany

Germans are obsessed with poo. OBSESSED. They’ll study them to monitor their anal health, hence the shelf design of their bum sinks.

All of them enjoy defecating during the act of lovemaking, too. Every single one.

You aren't right about much but Europe's toilet game can be fucked up.

Germans are obsessed with poo. OBSESSED. They’ll study them to monitor their anal health, hence the shelf design of their bum sinks.

All of them enjoy defecating during the act of lovemaking, too. Every single one.

I would right this off - but I know for a fact that, germans and, to some degree, dutch - they have serious fucking deuce fetish.

Some of those bitches are sickest fucking skanks known to man.

What has been seen - cannot be fucking unseen.

Anyways - for that reason, it is possible there is some truth to this post.

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

I live in the UK and have never seen one of these things.

They have these in quite a few countries in mainland Europe. The turd sits on the shelf until you flush it. Fucking stinks out the place.

I haven’t had a solid shit in months so I would welcome this toilet

so European like to pile poop up on the bottom back of the toilet? Savages

Never seen a toilet like that. But I heard in India they don’t use toilet paper and there’s some little hose you rinse your butt hole with instead?

Also many sources that regular sized condoms are too big for Indian men.. ouch

And regular size condoms are fairly small. LOL

You don't have those toilets in treason land because an average American shits out more than what fits on the "Shit Tray".
All the genetics have to go somewhere.

Back