Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some of this:

toliet_616_flickr_sustainable_sanitation.jpg

And you have - some of this:

main-qimg-945fb7b4e8ef358d45bbc15d84d6ffb2

Who designed these monstrosities?

The whole toilet design - defeats its own purpose.

The idea being, to remove that foul smelling and unsightly mess from all primary senses, at the earliest possible moment.

These - motherfuckers - they cause it to hang around.
Not only hand around, but - stink up the place, and offend ones visual sense, in rather obscene fashion.

I lived with a dude that had one of these in his apartment; live with the fucker, for five years.

Five long years, I was subject to this depravity.

Was it some liberal European? Thinking he was entitled to, not only indulge his warped fetish - but actually inflict it on a greater percentage of the population in general - that patented the design?

I don't even want to recount some of the heinous experiences I've had with these products of some freako's bondage parlor - but - suffice to say, I was unfortunate enough to have to use one again - just now.
On fucking public transport.

Someone explain it to me.

Help me understand.

How did this model, ever become popular?

We Europeans often carry valuables around in our asses. It became a tradition in WW2 when Nazi's were stealing teeth and shit like that. Obviously you don't want to have to reach down into the water to sort through your lottery tickets or some shit

It's called anal aiming. Silly American.

Being that white Europeans were the first with the ability to spread their more advanced culture, they must be punished with the stench of shit as strongly as possible.

In a few years once they are the minority, the toilets can go back to normal.

That first one makes no sense to me unless it's some sort of bidet. Well, neither makes sense, tbh.

fuck, I completely forgot about designs like the above, really caught me off guard when I went from the UK, to more in mainland Europe.....seen far worse though.

We Europeans often carry valuables around in our asses. It became a tradition in WW2 when Nazi's were stealing teeth and shit like that. Obviously you don't want to have to reach down into the water to sort through your lottery tickets or some shit

Is this true?

It would actually be a reasonable explanation as to the initially interpreted idiocy of the design.

fuck, I completely forgot about designs like the above, really caught me off guard when I went from the UK, to more in mainland Europe.....seen far worse though.

People must have to stand up to let a long turd drop.

Some of this:

toliet_616_flickr_sustainable_sanitation.jpg

And you have - some of this:

Who designed these monstrosities?

The whole toilet design - defeats its own purpose.

The idea being, to remove that foul smelling and unsightly mess from all primary senses, at the earliest possible moment.

These - motherfuckers - they cause it to hang around.
Not only hand around, but - stink up the place, and offend ones visual sense, in rather obscene fashion.

I lived with a dude that had one of these in his apartment; live with the fucker, for five years.

Five long years, I was subject to this depravity.

Was it some liberal European? Thinking he was entitled to, not only indulge his warped fetish - but actually inflict it on a greater percentage of the population in general - that patented the design?

I don't even want to recount some of the heinous experiences I've had with these products of some freako's bondage parlor - but - suffice to say, I was unfortunate enough to have to use one again - just now.
On fucking public transport.

Someone explain it to me.

Help me understand.

How did this model, ever become popular?

I live in the UK and have never seen one of these things.

You're doing it all wrong. You're supposed to sit backwards....I think.

I've never seen a toilet like that and I've never left Europe
Where the fuck is this

Back