European Survey - Islam's lack of compatibility, threat to National Identity, fear of terrorism.

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
An intertesting survey from many European countries and its findings:

Rising-Fear-of-Terror-01.png

Islam-and-Society-01.png

The-Cold-War-Barometer-01.png

https://global.handelsblatt.com/politics/looking-to-germany-to-protect-the-world-order-779939

Many Europeans look to Germany for protection and playing a bigger role in global politics

View-of-Germany-01-2.png

The-Global-World-Order-01-1.png

Germany-and-the-World-Order-01.png

Germanys-Economic-Influence-01-1.png

Fins most no care, vodka courage i see.

Also why only limp dick cuck nation's polled, sans Fins.

It's also interesting to see that the majority of Europeans believe that Islam is not compatible with European societies.

Many Europeans look to Germany for protection and playing a bigger role in global politics

The-Global-World-Order-01-1.png

Protection as in "military protection"? Because Germany's military isn't even the most powerful in Europe and in addition, they are very anti-militaristic these days
almost nobody in Germany is even willing to fight for their own country (one of the lowest % in Europe I think, according to surveys)
seems like a desire detached from reality

Looks like @snakedafunky has a point when he talks about the coming of the Fourth Reich. The rest of Europe is begging for it this time around though.

If they're worried about military strength outside of the US, Brexit definitely wasn't an advancement in that regard
Even though it's not formally related, talking about relationships rather

Anybody who is terrified of terrorism...Is a fucking pussy, PERIOD.

The odds of dying to terrorist is so damn low.....The Intelligence agencies are doing a great job....You pussies put ISIS up there with the GOAT bad guys like NAZI/SOVIET UNION, when in reality they are cans...Your pussy blood only encourages them.

You people are like Can Fighters...Each time you get hit by a simple jab(Truck running over people/Stabings), you freakout, thus it encourages the fighter(terrorist) to get more aggressive.

I find it hilarious that you people think Islam is gonna take over the world......LMFAO...Religion along with Islam is gonna be dead soon.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that you people think Islam is gonna take over the world......LMFAO...Religion along with Islam is gonna be dead soon.
What do you base that on? Religious people tend to give birth to many more children than non-religious. Poor and religious countries give birth to many more children than the secular West.

What do you base that on? Religious people tend to give birth to many more children than non-religious. Poor and religious countries give birth to many more children than the secular West.

The people in power won't be so religious...Sorry but Islam will not take over...If anything we have been seeing the world become more and more secular.

As for religion dying...even with all the poor people being born, religion will only get weaker.

The people in power won't be so religious...Sorry but Islam will not take over...If anything we have been seeing the world become more and more secular.

As for religion dying...even with all the poor people being born, religion will only get weaker.
So basically, you have nothing to back up your claim with other than "people in power won't be so religious".

PF_17.04.05_projectionsUpdate_unafillTFR420px.png

For example, the 2015 to 2020 total fertility rate for religiously unaffiliated women is projected to be 1.6 children per woman, nearly a full child less than the rate of 2.5 children per woman for religiously affiliated women.

http://www.pewforum.org/2017/04/05/the-changing-global-religious-landscape/

So basically, you have nothing to back up your claim with other than "people in power won't be so religious".

PF_17.04.05_projectionsUpdate_unafillTFR420px.png

OMG? Who gives a shit...Im sure most atheist right now, their parents were religious...That didn't stop them.

Fact is, that global culture is changing and religion isn't much a part of it as it use to.

Islam won't take over the world.

Never thought I would say this, but... Obama is a fucking retard.

@Son of Jamin honest question, how many swedes do you know who openly discuss these feelings in public?

When I was traveling in Asia I made friends with different European tourists and it was a common theme that they brought up trump and invariably immigration came up and they always went to a stock answer of "refugees are a responsibility, #notall" etc. then once I told them I think refugees are trouble etc. they opened up about how they hate them in hushed tones

Wondering what the vibe is in stockholm, if everyone has to whisper these things to people they trust like trump supporters in california

@Son of Jamin honest question, how many swedes do you know who openly discuss these feelings in public?

When I was traveling in Asia I made friends with different European tourists and it was a common theme that they brought up trump and invariably immigration came up and they always went to a stock answer of "refugees are a responsibility, #notall" etc. then once I told them I think refugees are trouble etc. they opened up about how they hate them in hushed tones

Wondering what the vibe is in stockholm, if everyone has to whisper these things to people they trust like trump supporters in california
Extremely few, people are so conditioned with fear of being branded as a bigot or racist.

Swedes often mumbles about the usual talking points about solidarity but it only goes skin deep. As you said, if you dig deeper, their views are not so supportitive of immigration.

This is highly evident by the fact that the Swedish Democrats is currently the biggest party in Sweden according to polls (1/4 eligble voter supports them), the majority of people think their stance on immigration is the best and have thought so for a long time. With that said, I only know one person that openely states that he will vote for them, which is kind of odd since so many support them.

A university began studying the opinions of the people regarding immigration in the early 90s and the Swedes that didn't want more immigrants and disapproved of the immigration politics constantly outnumbered those that wanted more immigrants and liked the immigration politics.

The only time I have encountered people discussing the immigration negatively have been with male ethnic Swedes and a couple of Syriac friends in private.

Last edited:
LMFAO @ the fourth reich coming because of Muslims....the delusion is real.
What? I didn't mention Muslims. What @snakedafunky means by Fourth Reich is that Germany will dominate Europe via its economy and he's right. Its not even a prediction as much as it is a description of Europe.

Back