International European Immigration Mega Thread v1-20,000 Armed Migrants Ready to Enter via EU Border

It was never a conspiracy

Anyone that know basic demographics and basic math could see it.

I was beating the drum on here for years. Now, I just don't give a f**k and actually welcome the decline.

Have you heard of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan?

Well there goes Europe. Glad I have an ocean on each side of me.

Have you heard of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan?

Yeah. But it doesn't matter.

Jews want to run Europe? Who gives a shit?

European people voted for this and slammed anyone against it racist. F**k 'em

Only the countries that allow them in. China, India, Japan, South America, Taiwan, South Korea, Israel and others are not seeing a giant increase in their minuscule African populations. They're very careful who they allow in. Europe should take the same stance.

china is not a major destination for immigrants yet. it will be soon. its in stage 3 of that demographic transition model that i posted earlier. they have a net-out migration atm.

india lmao. who the F wants to immigrate there? that is another population boom country that people are leaving, not entering.

japan is an overpopulated island.

south america is also not a destination because most immigrants seek developed countries. most of south america is not there yet. similar to india.

israel lol. a country so small that you could wrap the entire place in 10 walls for the price the USA would need for half of one state's border.

so you have a bunch of countries that migrants dont even want to go to, and then places that have amazing natural barriers.

the world is going to see more africans, even with sci fy border walls, and immigration quotas. walls will help maybe, but they come with their own problems too.

Automation means far less jobs in the future. Europe does not need large amounts of cheap labour. And if Europe goes and takes Africa's brightest, most skilled folk, Africa will only further suffer. There's a name for that: 'brain drain'.

yea. brain drain is good for developed countries. lets take their best.

Immigration cannot help with that in the slightest, because immigrants get old too. The only solution is to return to conservative, traditional family values.

lol

immigration can absolutely help with that. immigrants are generally working age people. most developed countries need more working age people in order to increase tax revenues that support the elderly, and all manner of other things.

you can run propaganda campaigns for people to make more babies, provide tax incentives etc etc, but people will generally not move against their own best interests.

in africa, it makes sense to have 5+ kids. why?
  • many people have agricultural jobs in which kids are an asset. they work and feed themselves.
  • you do not have a pension or medicare. what is your retirement plan? kids are. kids.
In japan/france/USA, why are birth rates low, and why will they ALWAYS be low?

• kids are expensive as shit.
  • urban life. kids cannot work and feed themselves.
  • you're busy as shit even without kids.
  • you have a retirement plan.
  • you have to go to school for years and years to get a good job.
traditional values will not change this math.

Keep them out. Simple. The countries I listed above are able to do it. This whole 'oh well, there's not really anything we can do' attitude is merely defeatist.

the countries you mentioned either have 0 people wanting to immigrate there atm, or are a F'ing island. culture changes. its always changed. get over it. live your own life.

Not like this.

LMAO!!!!

ask the cherokee. as the song dynasty when they met the mongols. ask new england in the 1880's. ask europe after ww2 and the largest refugee crisis in human history developed. i mean how the F long could i go on and on and on and on and on with this comment? how much more do you want? do you want a book? i can do it. challenge this point again.

Typical leftist response, downplaying the seriousness of the situation... 'they only like different food from you... why would you be scared of people who like different food?'. It never ceases to amaze me just how simple-minded the left is.

If by 2050, Europe's African population will increase to between 150-200 million, I won't be able to just 'enjoy my life'. Life in Europe will be absolutely horrific.

The Angles invaded the British isles. That wasn't a migration of average folk, nor was it anywhere near the scale we are seeing today with Africans (and others) migrating to Europe. Your argument is invalid.

im in no way suggesting that anyone just open the gates and invite who ever in. im not even opposed to walls and such, that you saw in my first post. control the situation as best you can....thats great. be selective about who you let in. but by all means, take some people. its a benefit to your country. will you let some baddies in? of F'ing course you will. SOME of the irish that immigrated to the US were in fact, anarchist terrorists that blew some things up. some of them were drunk criminals. but.......they also literally built the USA. they built manhattan. they built the transcontinental railroad, as did chinese immigrants. many of them stayed too. now will still have their awesome pubs on the east coast, and good ass asian restaurants across the west coast.

...as for the cultural changes....what can be done? cultures and demographics have always changed. the angles did not always live in angle-land, for example. deal with it and enjoy your own life. stop worrying about stupid shit like whether people down the street like different food than you.

That shit didn't happen nearly as fast. False equivocation. Plus, it's not just happening in "white countries".

Are we back in 2,000 BC and beyond? Where we cede culture and society to mass roving hordes of gypsy migrants, regardless of social standing, that float to wherever the dollar is at the moment? Hyksos FTW, amirite? Sorry, sorry, I meant WAR CANAANITES!

The only reason non-African countries are letting Africans pour out in droves is that getting access to the African natural resources in the future is easier when you have to deal w/ less Africans on the ground in Africa, and have a big enough immigrant population to help curry pity at the negotiation table, which is sad, because the Chinese don't really go in for that kind of stuff (when it isn't Chinese).

But yeah, this is all about the fact that some dude is running a suyas cart down the street.

Europe's demographic transformation.

oh it is. its inevitable.

im not suggesting that maybe you shouldnt try to contain it or slow it if you choose to, but 100 years from now europe, and every other country worth immigrating to on earth, will be different. just as every country was different in 1918. i mean, ESPECIALLY europe was different in 1918.

Some right-wingers saw a conspiracy, some didn't. Whenever it was brought up, leftists ALWAYS mocked right-wingers, arguing that it would never happen and that right-wingers were merely 'fear mongering'.

if you say so. this could just be an example of outgroup homogeneity, when people lump the "other" group as all having the same opinions. were you victimized and mocked?

This has nothing to do with individual experiences of meeting Africans and then going on with your life. It's about the total transformation of an entire continent, demographically, culturally, religiously & politically. It will destroy Europe, and any sane person knows this.

So you see no differences between the standards of living in Europe, and the standards of living in Africa?

It is perfectly natural to not want Europe to turn into Africa. If you call that racist, you're arguing that racism is perfectly natural.

I didn't just meet Africans, I've worked along side with them for years, both Muslims and Christians, and I've found them to be quite hard working and genuine people. If I'm really being honest they're higher quality workers than most Americans.

And sure it is quite anecdotal, but it is my actual real life experience, and it's experience that I find racists like yourself lack.

I think European culture is stronger than African culture, and like all migrations there will be cultural tensions, but ultimately European culture will prevail like it has for centuries and we'll have more black Europeans.

Or your decades into the future projections are completely a work of fiction and don't account for a future of famine, drought, disease and other weather related natural disasters on the African continent.

That shit didn't happen nearly as fast. False equivocation. Plus, it's not just happening in "white countries".

Are we back in 2,000 BC and beyond? Where we cede culture and society to mass roving hordes of gypsy migrants, regardless of social standing, that float to wherever the dollar is at the moment? Hyksos FTW, amirite? Sorry, sorry, I meant WAR CANAANITES!

The only reason non-African countries are letting Africans pour out in droves is that getting access to the African natural resources in the future is easier when you have to deal w/ less Africans on the ground in Africa, and have a big enough immigrant population to help curry pity at the negotiation table, which is sad, because the Chinese don't really go in for that kind of stuff (when it isn't Chinese).

But yeah, this is all about the fact that some dude is running a suyas cart down the street.

in the 1880s the USA opened its F'ing borders. the culture changed on the coasts insanely fast. you may see them as all the same on the east coast because they were all white. the nativists of the time though were F'ing outraged. scared to death. "the irish?! you're letting irish in?! omggggggggggg."

angel island on the west coast.

go look at a map of europe before ww1. now look at it in 2018. those are not just political borders....they WERE.....WERE.....ethnic borders. rapid change is nothing new.

You have awful reading comprehension skills. I am saying that when right-wingers mentioned how one day, millions/tens of millions of Africans would be allowed to flood into Europe, people like you would always call them 'crazy conspiracy theorists'. But according to the Economist, that is exactly what will happen, meaning the 'crazy conspiracy theorist' right wingers, were right.

You're really burning that strawman down.

You gave no opinion, just nonsensical babble.

Well no, I said that I will leave the Europeans to vote for their own interests and that I will not concern myself with the changes in their demographics.

Ever heard of... air planes? It's coming to the USA.

the population boom countries of that model i showed earlier have giant populations that live on less than a $1 a day. the flying immigration flood will be.........limited lol.

I say let em. It makes EU weaker and they'll be beckoning to us like the cucks that they are for help eventually. We'll gladly oblige as we take full advantage through trade.

USA is FAR less European than Europe. Only 56%. By 2040 European Americans will be below 50%.
Not that it matters though, USA is doing just fine/great with a declining Euro population...

The Caucasian man has been ruling the world since the Moors lost control of Europe.
They never had control of Europe. They got Iberia and then got their asses whipped by Charles Martell when they tried to venture farther. They kept the Iberian peninsula for a good bit though.

Are you trolling?

china is not a major destination for immigrants yet. it will be soon. its in stage 3 of that demographic transition model that i posted earlier. they have a net-out migration atm.

China will never be a major destination for immigrants, because it simply won't allow them in (in large numbers, anyway).

india lmao. who the F wants to immigrate there? that is another population boom country that people are leaving, not entering.

Hmmmm... are you implying India is a shithole? If diversity is such a strength, India should at least be TRYING to attract immigrants.

japan is an overpopulated island.

So is Britain, but it still allows in masses of immigrants. And Japan is losing 300,000 people per year (it will eventually reach 1 million per year). There goes your argument.

south america is also not a destination because most immigrants seek developed countries. most of south america is not there yet. similar to india.

South America is developed compared to Africa and other third world parts of the world. Point is though, why don't South American countries attempt to attract third world immigrants, ya know, if diversity is such a strength?

israel lol.

Any argument, or is 'lol' the most your brain could conjure up?

so you have a bunch of countries that migrants dont even want to go to, and then places that have amazing natural barriers.

Third world immigrants would love to enter Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, South America etc etc if they could. But the point is, why aren't those parts of the world at least TRYING to attract third world immigrants, in the name of diversity (which I'm told is such a strength)?

Natural barriers? There's such a thing called the 'air plane'. Ever heard of it? Most of the third world immigrants over the past few decades into Europe have arrived via air travel. You can't be aware of that.

the world is going to see more africans, even with sci fy border walls, and immigration quotas. walls will help maybe, but they come with their own problems too.

Like I said: the only countries that will see more Africans are the countries that allow them in. Countries like Japan, South Korea & Taiwan have no problem keeping them out. Because they never attract them in the first place. The reason Europe receives so many is because it goes out of its way to attract them.

yea. brain drain is good for developed countries. lets take their best.

It's disastrous for developing countries.

lol

immigration can absolutely help with that. immigrants are generally working age people. most developed countries need more working age people in order to increase tax revenues that support the elderly, and all manner of other things.

Immigrants get old too, so no, it doesn't help in the slightest. And there's already a lack of jobs for people already in Europe, and there's going to be far less jobs in the future. Bringing in third world immigrants means importing a permanent underclass.

you can run propaganda campaigns for people to make more babies, provide tax incentives etc etc, but people will generally not move against their own best interests.

It's not about propaganda campaigns, it's about a total change in the culture. The only way to avert total collapse is to move back to a conservative, family value culture.

in africa, it makes sense to have 5+ kids. why?

Because of religion, lack of education (especially women) & culture.

many people have agricultural jobs in which kids are an asset. they work and feed themselves.

Even in the cities, the fertility rate is still as high as 4.0.

In japan/france/USA, why are birth rates low, and why will they ALWAYS be low?

Because they are liberal, individualist, feminist & materialistic (worshipping money).

kids are expensive as shit.

This is a myth. They're only expensive if you want to spoil them.

you're busy as shit even without kids.

Not if women stay home and raise children, which is by far the best system, and easily the most natural & beneficial - the man goes out to work, the woman stays home and takes care of the children & home.
traditional values will not change this math.

Yes, it will.

the countries you mentioned either have 0 people wanting to immigrate there atm

Because those parts of the world don't try to attract immigrants, because they DON'T want them.

or are a F'ing island.

What the fuck does being an island have to do with anything? Britain & Ireland are being flooded with immigrants. They're islands. Your arguments are comically stupid.

culture changes. its always changed. get over it. live your own life.

Of course culture changes, but not due to mass immigration which CAN be prevented. As I said, if the African population of Europe increases to 150-200 million by 2050, I won't be able to enjoy my life - life in Europe will be horrific.

Every single one of your arguments is feeble, laughable & invalid.

ask the cherokee.

You're comparing the demographic transformation of Europe to the demographic transformation of the Americas? And you think that STRENGTHENS your argument? LOL

The Americas' demographics changed because of disease & conquest. The Native Americas never wanted it to happen. Had they been able to stop it from happening, they would have. Europeans today have the means to stop it from happening, but those choose not to.

as the song dynasty when they met the mongols.

The Mongols never migrated & took over China. What on earth are you talking about?

ask new england in the 1880's. ask europe after ww2 and the largest refugee crisis in human history developed.

None of this has parallels to what is happening to Europe today.

i mean how the F long could i go on and on and on and on and on with this comment?

You couldn't. You named things that have no connection or parallel to what is happening to Europe today.

how much more do you want? do you want a book? i can do it. challenge this point again.

You named the demographic transformation of the Americas which was due to disease & conquest, and some other nonsense.

im in no way suggesting that anyone just open the gates and invite who ever in. im not even opposed to walls and such, that you saw in my first post. control the situation as best you can....thats great. be selective about who you let in. but by all means, take some people. its a benefit to your country. will you let some baddies in? of F'ing course you will. SOME of the irish that immigrated to the US were in fact, anarchist terrorists that blew some things up. some of them were drunk criminals. but.......they also literally built the USA. they built manhattan. they built the transcontinental railroad, as did chinese immigrants. many of them stayed too. now will still have their awesome pubs on the east coast, and good ass asian restaurants across the west coast.

You're all over the place. On one hand you claim there's nothing you can do, then you claim you should do everything in your power to stop it and implement strict immigration rules.

And don't compare third world immigrants arriving in Europe today to Irish immigrants who, like you said, built America. The third world immigrants arriving in Europe today aren't building shit. They're arriving in countries that are already highly developed, which America was NOT, all that time ago when the Irish arrived there.

Back