International European Immigration Mega Thread v1-20,000 Armed Migrants Ready to Enter via EU Border

I f**king hope Europe burns for their stupidity.

You have awful reading comprehension skills. I am saying that when right-wingers mentioned how one day, millions/tens of millions of Africans would be allowed to flood into Europe, people like you would always call them 'crazy conspiracy theorists'. But according to the Economist, that is exactly what will happen, meaning the 'crazy conspiracy theorist' right wingers, were right.

You gave no opinion, just nonsensical babble.

the conspiracy has always been WHY....WHY will immigrants possibly be allowed in. thats what many left wingers ridicule some on the right for, and will rightly continue to do so.

If EU citizens don't want it then vote for those that will fight it

They’ll be arrested for saying they want Europe to stay European. Kind of hard for a movement to gain momentum when you’re either harassed by the police or labeled a social outcast for speaking up.

such a bizarre sentiment for a person to have, and share.

Not really.

When someone tries and tells the truth and do something about this problem like Tommy Robinson, Nigel Farage etc. the average British just calls them racist, fascist, Islamaphobic.

Heck, I got it on here.

I'm done with the UK and Europe, I hope the left get what they want and deserve. And don't worry, they will.

I hope millions more Africans move in to Europe. I don't live there and don't plan on moving back, so good!

They’ll be arrested for saying they want Europe to stay European. Kind of hard for a movement to gain momentum when you’re either harassed by the police or labeled a social outcast for speaking up.

Voting is private.

People in the UK voted for Labour in the last election.

The French voted for Macron.

Sweden, Netherlands voted for more of the same.

Stop making excuses for them. Fuck 'em. They deserve it.

before that time, though, EVERYONE will be seeing more africans.

Only the countries that allow them in. China, India, Japan, South America, Taiwan, South Korea, Israel and others are not seeing a giant increase in their minuscule African populations. They're very careful who they allow in. Europe should take the same stance.

in general though, i think each country has to evaluate its own needs. developed countries like many in europe usually have a skill gap on both ends of the spectrum. not enough ditch diggers, and not enough brain surgeons. you can find both in africa.

Automation means far less jobs in the future. Europe does not need large amounts of cheap labour. And if Europe goes and takes Africa's brightest, most skilled folk, Africa will only further suffer. There's a name for that: 'brain drain'.

so a very selective immigration policy is good, i think. you also have the problem of aging populations in developed countries. more old people dependent on tax revenue than there are working age people contributing to it. immigration can help with that.

Immigration cannot help with that in the slightest, because immigrants get old too. The only solution is to return to conservative, traditional family values.

as for the cultural changes....what can be done?

Keep them out. Simple. The countries I listed above are able to do it. This whole 'oh well, there's not really anything we can do' attitude is merely defeatist.

cultures and demographics have always changed.

Not like this.

the angles did not always live in angle-land, for example. deal with it and enjoy your own life. stop worrying about stupid shit like whether people down the street like different food than you.

Typical leftist response, downplaying the seriousness of the situation... 'they only like different food from you... why would you be scared of people who like different food?'. It never ceases to amaze me just how simple-minded the left is.

If by 2050, Europe's African population will increase to between 150-200 million, I won't be able to just 'enjoy my life'. Life in Europe will be absolutely horrific.

The Angles invaded the British isles. That wasn't a migration of average folk, nor was it anywhere near the scale we are seeing today with Africans (and others) migrating to Europe. Your argument is invalid.

Not really, haven't had issue with the Africans I've met in life.

This has nothing to do with individual experiences of meeting Africans and then going on with your life. It's about the total transformation of an entire continent, demographically, culturally, religiously & politically. It will destroy Europe, and any sane person knows this.

Maybe some people are just racists and worrying over nothing?

So you see no differences between the standards of living in Europe, and the standards of living in Africa?

It is perfectly natural to not want Europe to turn into Africa. If you call that racist, you're arguing that racism is perfectly natural.

There are people being arrested over these things already. There was even a serious discussion in "academic circles" about drugging population in Germany into accepting more "migrants", it was discussed in one of the threads here. Europeans will have just a few more years to decide if they want to live or submit.

Only the countries that allow them in. China, India, Japan, South America, Taiwan, South Korea, Israel and others are not seeing a giant increase in their minuscule African populations. They're very careful who they allow in. Europe should take the same stance.

Automation means far less jobs in the future. Europe does not need large amounts of cheap labour. And if Europe goes and takes Africa's brightest, most skilled folk, Africa will only further suffer. There's a name for that: 'brain drain'.

Immigration cannot help with that in the slightest, because immigrants get old too. The only solution is to return to conservative, traditional family values.

Keep them out. Simple. The countries I listed above are able to do it. This whole 'oh well, there's not really anything we can do' attitude is merely defeatist.

Not like this.

Typical leftist response, downplaying the seriousness of the situation... 'they only like different food from you... why would you be scared of people who like different food?'. It never ceases to amaze me just how simple-minded the left is.

If by 2050, Europe's African population will increase to between 150-200 million, I won't be able to just 'enjoy my life'. Life in Europe will be absolutely horrific.

The Angles invaded the British isles. That wasn't a migration of average folk, nor was it anywhere near the scale we are seeing today with Africans (and others) migrating to Europe. Your argument is invalid.

You are screaming into a hurricane.

Let it go, let it be, look after yourself.

the conspiracy has always been WHY....WHY will immigrants possibly be allowed in. thats what many left wingers ridicule some on the right for, and will rightly continue to do so.

Right-wingers have said over & over again this WILL happen, and now we can see it is. But to naive souls such as yourself, it's 'totally natural' and nothing to fear.

I don't know about Nigeria specifically, but Africa's population is expected to more than quadruple over the next 90 years.

The continent's overall population is expected to more than quadruple over just 90 years

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-charts/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.da94b1c8a310

You are wasting your breath. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be to move on.

Dumb Europeans are still voting for left wing parties.

Evolutionary speaking, if you are a cave man in the jungle and you are so dumb that you confuse a tiger for "friend", then you deserve to be snuffed out.

If Europeans are so dumb, that they think Muslims are peaceful and being demographically outbreed by them in their own lands is good, then they deserve to be replaced.

Last edited:
Right-wingers have said over & over again this WILL happen, and now we can see it is. But to naive souls such as yourself, it's 'totally natural' and nothing to fear.

what specifically are you claiming that ive said is "totally natural?"

right wingers have said that this will happen. its WHY some of you have claimed it will happen that can get a little nutty.

right wingers have said that this will happen. its WHY some of you have claimed it will happen that can get a little nutty.

What Eastern European country are you from? Poland?

Europe's demographic transformation.

Some right-wingers saw a conspiracy, some didn't. Whenever it was brought up, leftists ALWAYS mocked right-wingers, arguing that it would never happen and that right-wingers were merely 'fear mongering'.

Europe's demographic transformation.

Some right-wingers saw a conspiracy, some didn't. Whenever it was brought up, leftists ALWAYS mocked right-wingers, arguing that it would never happen and that right-wingers were merely 'fear mongering'.

It was never a conspiracy

Anyone that know basic demographics and basic math could see it.

I was beating the drum on here for years. Now, I just don't give a f**k and actually welcome the decline.

I've got former FB friends that still think I'm an ignorant, racist scumbag for voting Brexit.

I will enjoy watching it all unfold.

Back