International European Immigration Mega Thread v1-20,000 Armed Migrants Ready to Enter via EU Border

It's overpopulation we're discussing here. You're the one who brought up "how humans survived to get where we are".

There is still no over population now.. do you know we could build up, down ?? I think they did a study where everyone in the united states could live in Texas with their own home...

You sound scared lol.

Absolutely baffling how Euro leaders think this is a good idea

1rw25m.gif

Yes, it was. Humans survived because of big tribes of people to help build towns and communities. Don't know why you so mad lol

History is pointless. It doesn't exist without people like you repeating it.

The future doesn't exist either. It's pretty much pointless without having a player in the game.

So many people worried about a future they won't live in and have no "players" in, just because the liberal media tells them to.

Global warming? Who cares? Is it going to effect you?

If you have kids, I get it.
If you're an aborting, atheist, overpopulation super blue smartie?
Who gives a shit.

History is pointless. It doesn't exist without people like you repeating it.

The future doesn't exist either. It's pretty much pointless without having a player in the game.

So many people worried about a future they won't live in and have no "players" in, just because the liberal media tells them to.

Global warming? Who cares? Is it going to effect you?

If you have kids, I get it.
If you're an aborting, atheist, overpopulation super blue smartie?
Who gives a shit.

Ignorant lol.

There is still no over population now.. do you know we could build up, down ?? I think they did a study where everyone in the united states could live in Texas with their own home...

You sound scared lol.

housing isnt the only issue with overpopulation - getting enough food/water is (which in turn means increased consumption of other resources, like oil for heating/transportation)

That was a really well thought out and spelled out rebuttal.
he's a low effort 1 liner troll.
housing isnt the only issue with overpopulation - getting enough food/water is (which in turn means increased consumption of other resources, like oil for heating/transportation)
Jobs are also a resource. Land and construction isn't free either, also look at Africa/Spain with the unemployment and that's accepting the idea that they there is no overpopulation.

he's a low effort 1 liner troll.

Jobs are also a resource. Land and construction isn't free either, also look at Africa/Spain with the unemployment and that's accepting the idea that they there is no overpopulation.

You addressed zero of my points.
Did you even read my post that you quoted?

Give us the historical source please.

https://archive.org/details/jacobitegleanin00forbgoog

Read this online book. Original is a publication from Harvard University. Page 48 of the book. It gives a detailed discription of what the rebels looked like who were put on slave convict ships. These were the black welsh, irish etc that fought to put the black Stuart line back on the throne. There was a race war, and the black Europeans ones who built Europe during the so called Dark ages, were sent to the Americas. This is why so many African Americans have welsh last names.

You can buy it on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Jacobite-Gleanings-State-Manuscripts-Transportations/dp/B00ATX6GXS

Also purchase Memoirs of the Secret Services of John Macky. He describes the nobility of England at the time. Page 40 is a description of King Charles and his son, of the Stewart dynasty... the ruling class of Britain and Scotland. Again the black nobility and Common folks of Europe were enslaved and sent to America. Their property and titles were stolen. The moors were not just in Spain. They were everywhere in Europe.
@Amerikuracana
@TheComebackKid

https://archive.org/details/memoirssecretse00mackgoog/page/n6

Last edited:
Black nobility in Scotland, eh? Ok.
Read the second book I posted by John Macay. There is black nobility all through out that book with their discriptions. Scotland has always been black historically. Why do you think they came out The Last King of Scotland starring Forest Whitaker? Why do so many Blacks have scottish last names? Why is there a black college in America called Morehouse... or the house of moors? Where are the European moors today?

The Scottish Israelite connection is worth looking into.
And the real king and queen, before the newer ones lol

Last edited:
Read the second book I posted by John Macay. There is black nobility all through out that book with their discriptions. Scotland has always been black historically. Why do you think they came out The Last King of Scotland starring Forest Whitaker? Why do so many Blacks have scottish last names? Why is there a black college in America called Morehouse... or the house of moors? Where are the European moors today?

Bro.. there were no sub-saharan Africans in Scotland. They have Scottish last names because people from the UK owned slaves for gawd sake.

The UN compact immigration agreement that countries are being pressured into signing is about muslim immigrants.

These waves of migrants into Europe remind me of Army Ants swarming everywhere causing conflict and destruction, overwhelming societies they invade.

Bro.. there were no sub-saharan Africans in Scotland. They have Scottish last names because people from the UK owned slaves for gawd sake.

Did you even look at the sources I posted?
You guys asked for sources and I provided them, even book marked them for you. One is from Harvard. The other is a historical record you can research yourself. Both clearly describe the Jacobites as black. The Harvard doc. is a slave ship manifest.

Last edited:
The UN compact immigration agreement that countries are being pressured into signing is about muslim immigrants.

These waves of migrants into Europe remind me of Army Ants swarming everywhere causing conflict and destruction, overwhelming societies they invade.
Exactly, should stay at home, evolve like West, become civilised and sort their own shit out.

The question that needs to be asked now is how will they be transported over?

I honestly think it's going to be a blood bath. Real Europeans won't allow this.

Back