International European Immigration Mega Thread v1-20,000 Armed Migrants Ready to Enter via EU Border

I'm sorry. What I meant to say is, I'm very outraged by the demographic change in Europe.

When right-wingers always warned about this happening, you weren't one of those left-wingers who called them 'crazy conspiracy theorists', were you?

When right-wingers always warned about this happening, you weren't one of those left-wingers who called them 'crazy conspiracy theorists', were you?

Not a "left winger" just somebody who is not losing sleep over Europe having more Africans. Identity politics and demographics are not my interests. I leave that outrage to you and soulcrusher/ripwarrior.

What conspiracy are you even referring to?

The Caucasian man has been ruling the world since the Moors lost control of Europe.

Patently false, and the Moors never controlled Europe, they controlled Portugal and most of Spain. They tried to take over the rest of Europe through military conquest (funny how you're okay with military conquest in this case, eh?) but were prevented from doing so, in battle.

Not a "left winger" just somebody who is not losing sleep over Europe having more Africans. Identity politics and demographics are not my interests. I leave that outrage to you and soulcrusher/ripwarrior.

Naturally, you try to play it down - Europe will be flooded with Africans to the point there will be between 150 - 200 million of them in Europe, thus destroying Europe forever.

If none of this is your interest, why are you even posting in this thread?

What conspiracy are you even referring to?

People like you always mock right-wingers as being 'crazy conspiracy theorists' when they talked about this kind of thing happening to Europe. But the flooding of Europe with African immigrants is now being pushed by mainstream outlets. If you need me to spell it out for you: that means the 'crazy conspiracy theorist' right-wingers were right all along.

"Today’s waves of African migration are merely a prelude. Of the 2.2bn citizens added to the global population by 2050, 1.3bn will be Africans—about the size of China’s population today. And more of them will have the means to travel. Those Africans risking the trip north across the Mediterranean today are not the poorest, but those with a mobile phone to organise the trip and money to pay smugglers. Few of the Nigerians who attempt the crossing are from their country’s poor north, for example; almost all are from its wealthier south. As African countries gradually prosper, migration will surely increase, not decrease. Emmanuel Macron raised these points in a recent interview. The French president was recommending a new book, “The Rush to Europe”, published in French by Stephen Smith of Duke University, which models past international migrations like that of Mexicans into America to show that the number of Afro-Europeans (Europeans with African roots) could rise from 9m at present to between 150m and 200m by 2050, perhaps a quarter of Europe’s total population."

"Like it or not, Eurafrica is part of Europe’s demographic and cultural destiny. It is better, surely, not to ignore or reject this but to work out how to make it a success."

https://www.economist.com/europe/20...tsgrowinginterdependencewithafricacharlemagne

So... what say you, WR? How does everyone feel about the Africanisation of Europe? If Europe does have an African population of between 150 - 200 million by 2050, what do you think that will mean for Europe? How will it change it? Do you see any benefits, or negatives?

I'd especially like to hear from WR's left-wing posters, who always mock WR's right-wing posters for warning about this kind of thing happening. This article is from The Economist - a mainstream outlet - now promoting the massive flooding of Europe, by African immigrants.

Also keep in mind, this is just African immigrants. There are also large amounts of migration from the middle-east, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc etc into Europe.

dtm.png

all countries go through the process above.

many african countries are in stages 2 and 3, which mean this is the part of the world that is currently experiencing a population boom, and will continue to do so for a while. eventually their birth rates will drop. before that time, though, EVERYONE will be seeing more africans. even walls will not change that, though they may slow and contain it somewhat.

i think the EU could be in trouble. if france wants to allow immigrants but italy does not, then what happens when they must go through italy to get to france? this is a problem.

in general though, i think each country has to evaluate its own needs. developed countries like many in europe usually have a skill gap on both ends of the spectrum. not enough ditch diggers, and not enough brain surgeons. you can find both in africa. so a very selective immigration policy is good, i think. you also have the problem of aging populations in developed countries. more old people dependent on tax revenue than there are working age people contributing to it. immigration can help with that. many will say that automation will solve this problem. someday it will. will your economy implode before that? its a tight rope one must walk. long story short, id try to create a tight ass border and let in those that i felt i needed.

as for the cultural changes....what can be done? cultures and demographics have always changed. the angles did not always live in angle-land, for example. deal with it and enjoy your own life. stop worrying about stupid shit like whether people down the street like different food than you.

Naturally, you try to play it down - Europe will be flooded with Africans to the point there will be between 150 - 200 million of them in Europe, thus destroying Europe forever.

If none of this is your interest, why are you even posting in this thread?

People like you always mock right-wingers as being 'crazy conspiracy theorists' when they talked about this kind of thing happening to Europe. But the flooding of Europe with African immigrants is now being pushed by mainstream outlets. If you need me to spell it out for you: that means the 'crazy conspiracy theorist' right-wingers were right all along.

The changing of demographics is not a conspiracy theory. Are you referring to people who claim there is "white genocide"? I think that is what people mock, and for good reason. Were you one of those white genocide posters?

You started a thread, asked for opinions, and then got mad that somebody was not as outraged as you. I will leave the future of Europe up to European voters. They will get what they want, it has nothing to do with me.

The naive open borders liberals over there will show their true colors before too long. I predict a complete 180 by many of them.

I hope Africans do come to Europe and DO turn it into a shithole.

There is no way I would want such stupidity to go unpunished. Nature won't allow it,

dtm.png

all countries go through the process above.

many african countries are in stages 2 and 3, which mean this is the part of the world that is currently experiencing a population boom, and will continue to do so for a while. eventually their birth rates will drop. before that time, though, EVERYONE will be seeing more africans. even walls will not change that, though they may slow and contain it somewhat.

i think the EU could be in trouble. if france wants to allow immigrants but italy does not, then what happens when they must go through italy to get to france? this is a problem.

in general though, i think each country has to evaluate its own needs. developed countries like many in europe usually have a skill gap on both ends of the spectrum. not enough ditch diggers, and not enough brain surgeons. you can find both in africa. so a very selective immigration policy is good, i think. you also have the problem of aging populations in developed countries. more old people dependent on tax revenue than there are working age people contributing to it. immigration can help with that. many will say that automation will solve this problem. someday it will. will your economy implode before that? its a tight rope one must walk. long story short, id try to create a tight ass border and let in those that i felt i needed.

as for the cultural changes....what can be done? cultures and demographics have always changed. the angles did not always live in angle-land, for example. deal with it and enjoy your own life. stop worrying about stupid shit like whether people down the street like different food than you.

Nigeria still have a fertility rate over 5. LOL

Where are you from? Eastern Europe?

Nigeria still have a fertility rate over 5. LOL

Where are you from? Eastern Europe?

They also have one of the worst infant mortality rates in the world and a life expectancy about 30 years less than the average westerner, so there's that to consider.

If the African population of Europe did increase to 150-200 million by 2050, can you understand why people would oppose that?

Not really, haven't had issue with the Africans I've met in life.

Maybe some people are just racists and worrying over nothing?

The changing of demographics is not a conspiracy theory. Are you referring to people who claim there is "white genocide"? I think that is what people mock, and for good reason. Were you one of those white genocide posters?

You have awful reading comprehension skills. I am saying that when right-wingers mentioned how one day, millions/tens of millions of Africans would be allowed to flood into Europe, people like you would always call them 'crazy conspiracy theorists'. But according to the Economist, that is exactly what will happen, meaning the 'crazy conspiracy theorist' right wingers, were right.

You started a thread, asked for opinions, and then got mad that somebody was not as outraged as you. I will leave the future of Europe up to European voters. They will get what they want, it has nothing to do with me.

You gave no opinion, just nonsensical babble.

They also have one of the worst infant mortality rates in the world and a life expectancy about 30 years less than the average westerner, so there's that to consider.

Their population will still quadruple this century.

Back