Euro FC 1 - Who's watching?

SinceUFC1silvamirhuntdiaz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
As a european, I'm pretty excited to get our own "premium" fighting promotion. No heavy localization, global fighters, and production quality is promised to be UFC level. Have my hopes up for this one.

Card:
upload_2016-9-26_12-5-28.png

Where can you watch it though?

If it's streamed online I will watch for sure

I might check it out since you posted it. I see there's also a fighter from my country on the card.

I hope Niinimäki can get back on track. He beat then top 15 ranked Rani Yahya by outgrappling him in his UFC debut but after that went on a three fight losing streak losing all fights via submission. One of the weirdest UFC careers ever IMO.

looks promising, hope it takes off, cage warriors seems to have hit a rough patch.
we need bigger european promotions to bring along talent, good to see wmma included in it.

Will be availablea live stream or they would have a iPPV? Looks like a good card with tons of name that i know.
They have close TV deals?

Bedford is off the card, Jonathan Brookins is facing Stoneface now

One of the ring girls is a Finnish actress Jasmin Voutilainen. Not very known or anything but she's been on some Finnish TV shows.

The event is tomorrow by the way.

Last edited:
I'll be at the event. Can't wait!

As a heads-up for anyone who doesn't know these Finnish fighters, keep a special eye out for Juho Valamaa who is fighting Amoussou. I think he's a more polished, faster version of Pat Healy, in that he puts a ridiculous amount of pressure on his opponents and never gets tired, and also I think they have a similar face somehow if that's relevant. :D

I think Juho is already noticeably better than most newcomers at 170 in the UFC.

I'll be at the event. Can't wait!

As a heads-up for anyone who doesn't know these Finnish fighters, keep a special eye out for Juho Valamaa who is fighting Amoussou. I think he's a more polished, faster version of Pat Healy, in that he puts a ridiculous amount of pressure on his opponents and never gets tired, and also I think they have a similar face somehow if that's relevant. :D

I think Juho is already noticeably better than most newcomers at 170 in the UFC.
Yeah but can he beat amoussou

Yeah but can he beat amoussou
Will remain to be seen!

I'm favouring Amoussou in the earlier rounds, as I think he's faster, more fluid and more technical on the feet, but I think Valamaa has a good chance to make Amoussou tire and start taking over the fight in the later portions. He's a very hard-nosed, durable guy that is difficult to put away even if you look at the two stoppage losses he does have on his record.

Valamaa is very good at taking his opponents out of their comfort zone by constantly getting in their face and making the cage feel a lot smaller than it is. In the grappling department, I think both guys are so well-versed in submission defense that they'll kind of cancel eachother out in that area, barring one of them getting hurt on the feet before getting on the mat.

Last edited:
Anybody know a free stream they could PM me?

Back