Euro/Copa SOCCERBALL Discussion- v3: Welcome to the Dark Side

Guardado's pass was so beautiful that Uruguay's can defender scored it for Mexico lol. Mexico 1-0 so far.

Lmao Uruguay is canning it up. One of them just got 2 yellows for a red. I see them getting obliterated in the second half lol

Uruguay are much better than their first half performance even though they're getting outplayed.

I hope they can remount in the second half, but it's going to be hard being down 10 men.

Lmao Uruguay is canning it up. One of them just got 2 yellows for a red. I see them getting obliterated in the second half lol
Same guy who scored the own goal. Talk about 45 minutes he'll never want to relive.

Different guy. Matías Vecino got the red card, Álvaro Pereira scored the own goal.
Ah, listed wrong on ESPNFC. Just tuning in for the 2nd half.

I'm glad that Godin and gimenez are doing good. Don't care about the rest of the Uruguay team.

Guardado sent off. Uruguay equalizes via Godin.

Lol guardado got a red and then Godin scores. Smh now Mexico is canning it up.

Guardado just got a red card. Uruguay was close of equalizing being one man down and now they both have 10 men, so there's a good opportunity for them to equalize now.

I still have a soft spot and love to see Chicharito do well, but it's always satisfying to see Mexico crumble.

I have no CONCACAF pride when it comes to Mexico.

I still have a soft spot and love to see Chicharito do well, but it's always satisfying to see Mexico crumble.

I have no CONCACAF pride when it comes to Mexico.

Meh the game is actually even right now. They are both getting good opportunities so nobody is crumbling.

I hope Ochoa starts over talavera next game. I'm not impressed with him.

Chicharito must be hating gimenez right now. That's 2 sure goals that he slid on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back