Euro/Copa Divegrass Discussion V15: The One True Big Sexy Edition - MESSI LMAO!

Who is the One True Big Sexy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked Italy to win vs Spain, but I did believe England would beat Iceland.

Surely France will beat Iceland... right????

Iceland is a pretty good team to be fair, their results during qualification were great. No team will be able to just beat them down imo.

But France should win of course.

The future of democracy what is she on about. The future government she means

And I thought our basketball loss to Lithuania in 04 was bad but they have almost 3 million people.

2000 in Sydney, right? The US didn't lose that game. Close, but that Lithuanian 3-ptr rimmed out.

The US NBAers lost to Spain, Argentina and the FYR/Serbia/or whatever they were called that year in Indianapolis.

THe US is 5x larger than england so the losing to Lithuania would have only been half as bad as England losing to Iceland - LMAO!

35B5EAA400000578-3661748-image-a-19_1467013173830.jpg

35B60A8D00000578-3661748-image-a-23_1467014647607.jpg

35B60A9500000578-3661748-image-a-24_1467014690773.jpg

:rolleyes:

2000 in Sydney, right? The US didn't lose that game. Close, but that Lithuanian 3-ptr rimmed out.

The US NBAers lost to Spain, Argentina and the FYR/Serbia/or whatever they were called that year in Indianapolis.

THe US is 5x larger than england so the losing to Lithuania would have only been half as bad as England losing to Iceland - LMAO!

Twist the fucking knife!

I'm not even English and this shit frustrates me.
That was legitimately embarrassing to watch.

I've seen some frighteningly poor performances from England over the years but this one looked the most disjointed kick about in the park level of them all.

They didn't have a f'n clue what to do. Poor control, shit in possession, zero off the ball movement. Looked like deers staring at headlights.

They got proper humiliated.

That was legitimately embarrassing to watch.

I've seen some frighteningly poor performances from England over the years but this one looked the most disjointed kick about in the park level of them all.

They didn't have a f'n clue what to do. Poor control, shit in possession, zero off the ball movement. Looked like deers staring at headlights.

They got proper humiliated.

You can't believe professionals can become so pathetic.

Iceland is a pretty good team to be fair, their results during qualification were great. No team will be able to just beat them down imo.

But France should win of course.

It's so weird. They're not getting fluke wins either... as you say they're just a good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back