Eubank Jr. vs. Quinlan

Canelo would hurt both of them by vicious body shot to the liver

Eubank is starting to get tired. Hope Quinlan knocks him out in the latter rounds!

Eubank throws too many punches in the clinch.

They stopped the fight.
Quillan just lacked the drive to finish. smh

I don't like that stoppage. He was still throwing hooks, trying to time Eubanks and clip him. Defending himself, IMO.

Edit to add, Eubanks was killing him, nothing against that, just I let that go further if I'm the ref.

Canelo vs Eubank Jr who you got?
Canelo works him over. Eubank is not that good. He's going to realize he's only a superstar in his own mind when he fights someone with a pulse.

Canelo works him over. Eubank is not that good. He's going to realize he's only a superstar in his own mind when he fights someone with a pulse.
Exactly. I think im going to call it the "Jr. Effect"
Dont get me wrong some of the sons of these greats are good fighters. But they aren't on the level of their fathers or the current top level fighters.
People are lettting the names fool them into thinking they are better than they actually are.

JRs life was saved when they pulled him from the GGG fight.

I'm with you in that Canelo wrecks his body. Brutalizes him and KOs him upstairs or down after tenderizing him.
It's a good fight i would like to see it. Eubanbk needs a step up in competition

It's a good fight i would like to see it. Eubanbk needs a step up in competition

Fckin right he does.

I actually think he is better than he is given credit but his recent competition has been embarrassing and all mismatches. There are plenty of good MWs And at least 3 or 4 big domestic fights at smw that would make a lot of money, yet he's fighting nick Blackwell and this fella. there is no excuse for him not to be fighting a world ranked mw or smw in his next fight! And he ain't a world champion

Fckin right he does.

I actually think he is better than he is given credit but his recent competition has been embarrassing and all mismatches. There are plenty of good MWs And at least 3 or 4 big domestic fights at smw that would make a lot of money, yet he's fighting nick Blackwell and this fella. there is no excuse for him not to be fighting a world ranked mw or smw in his next fight! And he ain't a world champion
In his defense he got to pick up an easy belt tonight for show and advertisement he can use to sell his name against better opponents.

Fckin right he does.

Nick Blackwell made sense at the time but this was definitely a hand picked opponent. He's calling a lot of good fighters out so we will see if he actually gets one.

Nick Blackwell made sense at the time but this was definitely a hand picked opponent. He's calling a lot of good fighters out so we will see if he actually gets one.
Maybe he'll sign a contract when he calls out one of these good fighters next time.

Maybe he'll sign a contract when he calls out one of these good fighters next time.
Yeah he needs to get his head on straight and stop thinking he's a superstar that can make crazy demands. He claims he still wants the Golovkin fight but it's harder to believe him now. Maybe he'll fight DeGale.

DeGale, Groves, Dirrell, Callum all mop the floor with Eubank at 168.

Actually Eubank might beat Dirrell bros

Back