Eubank Jr. vs. Quinlan

Going to try when it starts shortly. Put a few bucks on Hammer over Price.

Excited for this

There is a fantastic fighter on the card called Andrew Selby, look out for him

I been following the interviews and weigh-ins. Hoping for an upset. That native Australian fighter seems like a good dude, and the game needs a prospect like him. Also interested in that undercard fight with the WBC Int'l flyweight title.

Last edited:
They just interviewed Kell Brook's broke bum. His stable mate just lost the fight.

He brought up Cotto, and Amir Khan. Said "I want that fight so bad" about Khan while badmouthing him at the same time. Kell Brook needs to fight his mandatory or STFU.

They just interviewed Kell Brook's broke bum. His stable mate just lost the fight.

He brought up Cotto, and Amir Khan. Said "I want that fight so bad" about Khan while badmouthing him at the same time. Kell Brook needs to fight his mandatory or STFU.

And he will. Without a doubt he would sacrifice the belt for a cotto/Khan fight but ultimately we all know that's not going to happen

Is this being shown in the USA?
No, Showtime rejected.

I also thought it was strange that Showtime rejected Haye vs Bellew, considering it will take place right before Thurman/Garcia

Excited for this

There is a fantastic fighter on the card called Andrew Selby, look out for him

Andrew Selby is is a quality fighter but this as a ppv is fckin laughable. IBO 'world' title lol. And David price 2nd on the bill; they're cheeky c**ts charging for that

Last edited:
Boxing is just not Price's thing.

Back