EU plan to retaliate against US tarrifs

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So Trump wants to slap extra 25% on EU car industry something that sells the most in US.

EU plans to retaliate with agriculture and machinery tariffs worh $20 billions a years. I think its a mistake.

What EU should do is slap tariffs on American goods which sells the most in Europe and which are for some reason not under the radar of the EU. Entertainment.

ALONE on American movies itself, EU citizens are forking out over 10 billion a year in cinema tickets. And where are computer games? Computer components? Entertainment is number 1 selling point in Europe right now. Strike yankies where it gonna hurt, not on some shitty machinery.

The entire entertainment industry hates Trump. He’d probably find great joy in having them damaged financially in retaliation for his tariffs

Obviously the EU is gonna target industries where most the workers were Trump voters as retaliation.

LET'S FUCKIN' FIGHT EVERYONE WITH TARIFFS ROYAL RUMBLE STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like China, they ain't fuckin around, going straight for the people that got Trump elected.

Yeah drop those 20 billion in tariffs and go for the 10 billion from movies. Sound logic right there.

Trumps an idiot for starting this tariff war. Too bad his brain-dead followers are too dumb to realize.

Obviously the EU is gonna target industries where most the workers were Trump voters as retaliation.

Lol. Eddy got this one right. EU is trying to hit Trump’s base in the nuts. I’d love for EU to hit Hollywood, you make good points in the OP, but that’d be the EU hitting their allies in America scoring a double win for Trump and red meat conservatives

Wait......
Did you say computer components?

I'm pretty sure those components come from China.
Those cheap ass motherfuckers.

Even as we speak Donald is probably preparing a semi literate all caps Twitter burn to put the Europeans in their place , so he can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy .

Wait......
Did you say computer components?

I'm pretty sure those components come from China.
Those cheap ass motherfuckers.

They come from China. But under American businesses. Unless Dell, Apple and so on manufactures in America then i'm sorry for mistake.

Back