EU gives Poland and Hungary an ultimatum: take 160,000 African and Asian migrants or be expelled

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...szydlo-viktor-orban?google_editors_picks=true

Both countries have ignored EU proposals to relocate 160,000 migrants and the rest of the bloc is set to take action to ensure they share the burden.

Poland has ignored criticism from the European Commission over its handling of the migrant crisis and last week Beata Szydlo, the country’s prime minister, criticised EU plans for a “two-speed” Europe which would allow more powerful members to develop faster than their poorer neighbours.

Meanwhile the immigrants cause havoc.
70624.jpg

71026.jpg

TheCampOfTheSaints.jpg

Stop white genocide, dissolve the EU, repatriate these people and try everyone involved with bringing and supporting them with treason. The endless wars against Arabia for the Greater Israel project are not the primary cause for their immigration but they should be stopped as well.

Even if Poland or Hungary was the initial entry point, I doubt that they could convince migrants to stay there. The main attractions for migrants--Muslim or otherwise--is going to be a large social safety net, access to the infrastructure of a wealthy country, and a connection to an existing group of immigrants of a similar ethnicity or religion. Given the porous EU borders, it's tough not to imagine the Polish and Hungarian immigrants heading off to Germany, Sweden or France very quickly after arrival.

Sounds like a fair ultimatum. You can't be on the team and not contribute in some meaningful way.

Let's hope the EU crumbles and is replaced by a strict trade union which does not wish to interfere with sovereign affairs.

Am i right in saying Poland and Hungary will both tell them to fuck off? Win for post Brexit UK?

jesus christ :eek::eek::eek:

war is coming

I don't see any other alternative

whether it's 5 or 20 years from now it's coming

this is a muslim invasion with the blessing of globalists and idiotic leftists

Strange winds are in the air of both Europe and America. Feels like a real crisis is on the horizon. A lot of internal and external pressures are building up.

Well, they don't seem to have any issue taking EU subsidies.
I think Poland actual gets the most.

I mean the refugee are here now so everyone needs to do their part.
They can of course leave the EU if they think they will be better off.
Which they will not.

Yea those 2 countries have had a distinct lack of machete attacks, trucks of peace or gang rapes in the last couple of years eh. Looks like the EU is trying to rectify that.

It's not an ultimatum, it's just a random quote from an unidentified diplomat. The UE can't expel a country anyway.

Fuck the EU. I hope all the Visegrad countries leave this abomination of a project.

Are these the refugees that Germany invited in?

It's not an ultimatum, it's just a random quote from an unidentified diplomat. The UE can't expel a country anyway.

What are you doing?
You know derailing a thread with actual facts and the truth is a bannable offence.

Leftist cucks in here scrambling to pass this on as reasonable. Offering platitudes and trying to justify it as unimportant.

Forcing third world trash onto sovereign nations. No wonder UK left the EU.

I'm not pro-refugee but countries like Poland are just milking the EU for all of the good and want none of the bad. I don't really feel sorry for them.

Back