EU court: Vaccines can be blamed for illness without scientific evidence

God some of you people make it easy. You remind me of any fundamentalist, limited imagination combined with maximum trust and a parrot like ability to mimic only what's told to them. Unfortunately this keeps crashing but I think you get the picture. America was once the leader in health and safety but those days are long gone. Now you're renown for corruption, back room deals and conflicts of interest within your departments due to that sweet sweet cash. I'll stick to erring on the side of caution thanks.

https://www.whistleblower.org/timeline-us-whistleblowers
Definitely not up to date, just a couple from one website.

2004 – Food and Drug Administration (F.D.A.) safety officer David Graham breaks ranks with his employer and testifies to the U.S. Senate that Merck’s blockbuster arthritis drug Vioxx has killed as many Americans as the Vietnam War. Merck is forced to withdraw Vioxx from the market, and the F.D.A.’s reputation is severely tarnished.
FDA fuck yeah

2004 – Victoria Hampshire, an FDA veterinarian, discovered that a popular heartworm medication for dogs was killing hundreds of animals. Her analysis and reports pulled the drug off the market. Drugmaker Wyeth Pharmaceuticals then conducted a smear campaign against her and used its influence with the FDA to have her criminally investigated.
Upright and misunderstood the FDA is,

2004 – Peter Rost, former vice president of Pfizer, reported accounting irregularities and other issues to US authorities, leading to a criminal investigation of Pfizer’s marketing practices. After he was terminated, Rost authored a book detailing illegal business practices he witnessed at the pharmaceutical company.
These are the same corporations that seem to get a lot of favours from your FDA, ohh that sweet money, money, money ,money

2005 – Dr. Susan Wood served as FDA Assistant Commissioner for Women’s Health for five years. When she concluded in 2005 that Bush administration politics was tying up the approval of Plan-B, not the safety or efficacy of this “morning-after pill,” she resigned, stating that FDA science was being held captive by the “pro-life movement.”
No matter your stance on the subject I thought the FDA was to determine the safety of a drug not hold a political agenda. Amazing how honest they are.

2006 – While evaluating $90 billion of mortgages Citigroup was buying from Countrywide and other lenders, former Citigroup vice president
Richard Bowen tried to warn about the rise in defective mortgages. Bowen raised concerns that roughly 60% of prime mortgages were defective, as well as Citigroup’s practice of lowering its standards for subprime mortgage pools. In 2010 he testified before the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission and continues to face repercussions as a whistleblower today.
How many of your politicians and bank managers responsible are paying for it? This poor bastard just tried to do the honest thing.

2006 – Gary Aguirre is a former SEC lawyer who reported wrongdoing by SEC officials for their failure to allow a proper investigation of one of the country’s leading hedge funds. Aguirre was dismissed following his attempt to subpoena John Mack, the future CEO of Morgan Stanley.
Just threw this in there as once again your checks and balances seem to be a little off. How long will you voters be paying this off again? How many politicians and their corporate friends did time again? America we rule the world in safety, and integrity within our business interests(unless we get that sweet cash under the table)

2006 – Dr. Aubrey Blumsohn, a senior faculty member at Sheffield University, blew the whistle on data concealment and manipulation performed on behalf of Procter & Gamble regarding that company’s osteoporosis drug, Actonel.
That ones still approved I believe, maybe they understated how good it was....

2009 – Dr. Dean Wyatt, a former USDA Public Health Veterinarian, discovered humane handling violations at two slaughter plants in Oklahoma and Vermont. Though he was reprimanded and subjected to retaliation, he was ultimately vindicated by an undercover video released in 2009.
This ones in to highlight how much power your food and drug corporations hold. Bribes sorry I mean Political donations

2009 – Renee Dufault is a former FDA health researcher who retired after she was pressured to stop investigating traces of mercury found in high fructose corn syrup. In January 2009, she published her findings in a peer-reviewed journal.donations
Fuck yeah, that FDA know how to earn that money

-2013 – Jim Schrier, a veteran USDA meat inspector, reported clear humane handling violations involving market hogs at a Tyson Foods slaughter facility. After raising concerns to his supervisor, he was sent to work at a facility 120 miles away. His wife started a Change.org petition that has gathered more than 180,000 signatures asking the USDA to move her husband back to his original post near their home.

FDA Whistle blower David J. Graham

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Graham_(epidemiologist)
"
David J. Graham is an American epidemiologist who is the Associate Director of the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA)Office of Drug Safety.

"In a 2005 interview, Dr. Graham was asked "What Specifically do you believe is broken in the FDA and what needs to be done to fix it? What must be done to improve the drug vetting system ?" his response: " FDA is inherently biased in favor of the pharmaceutical industry. It views industry as its client, whose interests it must represent and advance. It views its primary mission as approving as many drugs it can, regardless of whether the drugs are safe or needed"[3][4]"

While a biased source the interview is legitimate

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/...ation-retaliation-and-marginalizing-of-safety

"While I was at FDA, drug reviewers were clearly told not to question drug companies and that our job was to approve drugs. We were prevented, except in rare instances, from presenting findings at advisory committees. In 2007, formal policies were instituted so that speaking in any way that could reflect poorly on the agency could result in termination. If we asked questions that could delay or prevent a drug's approval - which of course was our job as drug reviewers - management would reprimand us, reassign us, hold secret meetings about us, and worse. Obviously in such an environment, people will self-censor."

CDC whistleblower, Dr. William Thompson,
http://www.truthwiki.org/dr-william-thompson/

"All in all, Dr. Thompson wants documents turned over to the Justice Department revealing other scientists who covered up data that showed African American boys under age three who receive the MMR vaccine are MUCH MORE likely to get autism, and recent spikes in those rates are certainly reflective of this. The CDC and certain scientists have tried (and succeeded up until now) to hide this scientific and statistical evidence, according to Dr. Thompson and his full confession."

And here we have the FDA infringing on civil rights, I thought all Americans held strongly to there amendment rights of privacy.....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonent...ments-most-dysfunctional-agency/#680f2d72767a
"

http://www.computerworld.com/articl...its-monitoring-of-whistle-blowers--email.html
"In a letter to Hamburg on Thursday, Issa said that such monitoring can only be justified in cases where an employee is suspected of serious wrongdoing.

"In this case, the employees monitored by the FDA managers had done nothing wrong," he wrote, adding, "The appearance of wrongdoing ... is heightened because the agency used the intelligence it gathered to build a case to retaliate" against the whistle-blowers.

As for banned in our countries yet not America there are literally too many to list.
-
rGBH in milk/dairy products- As of yet there is no definitive proof that it increases risk of cancer but looking at the track record of Monsanto and its fines paid per year its only a matter of time

http://www.chemeurope.com/en/encyclopedia/Bovine_somatotropin.html
"bST (Bovine somatotropin) use substantially increases foot problems, mastitis and injection site reactions in dairy cows. These conditions are painful and debilitating, leading to significantly poorer welfare of the animals. bST also causes reproductive disorders. Therefore, from the point of view of animal welfare and health, this substance should not be used."

Health Canada, like the SCAHAW, banned rBST because of its effects on cows [8]. Health Canada cited this reason for its ban
"The veterinary experts cited an increased risk of mastitis of up to 25%, of infertility by 18%, and of lameness by up to 50%. These increased risks and overall reduced body condition lead to a 20-25% increased risk of culling from the herd."

Regulation[22] In the United States, the use of rbST has been approved by the FDA.
In Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, rbST is not approved for use. [23]
The European Union declared the use of rbST as safe in 1990, but in 1993, a moratorium was placed on its sale by all 27 member nations.
Canada's health board, Health Canada, refused to approve rBGH for use on Canadian dairies, citing concerns over animal health. The study they had commissioned, however, found "no biologically plausible reason for concern about human safety if rbST were to be approved for sale in Canada. The only exception to this statement is... (possible hypersensitivity)."[24]

-https://www.livescience.com/47032-time-for-us-to-ban-ractopamine.html
Because of safety concerns, about 160 nations ban or restrict the use of this drug during pig production, including all countries in the European Union, Russia and China. But that hasn't stopped the U.S. pork industry from feeding it to an estimated 60 percent to 80 percent of American pigs to rapidly boost growth rates. If you buy pork at your local supermarket, chances are that it came from a ractopamine-treated pig.
Fuck, I mean even China has banned this shit.... Fucking China the worst country in the world

This was all excellent info, but only one of these concerned vaccines and the link provided with it uses terms like "the vaccine industrial complex" and cites Natural News as a source, which, personally, makes me extremely skeptical that it can be trusted. If you go to Natural News you'll see articles explaining how Alex Jones made a fool of Megyn Kelly, how Trump was right to pull out of the Paris Accord because climate change is a scam by the elites and other bullshit.

But I'm very glad you posted all this info. I love posts that make an effort to provide information.

Last edited:
This was all excellent info, but only one of these concerned vaccines and there wasn't a lot of info in it...?

I wasn't really interested in addressing vaccines in the post as I haven't done a high amount of looking into it. I certainly don't want to see a return of polio though and while it seems that some children may be harmed from immunizations I suspect that a lot more are saved. IF(a big if even) 1 child is harmed but 50 saved than vaccinations have saved 49 extra children. (now assuming harm) While this is cold comfort to the 1 family the 49 other families are blessed.

It was more addressing that clowns presumption that your fda had a lot of credibility and that what the fda states as safe isn't necessarily so. It has a history of fuck ups, cover ups and even excepting bribes in round about ways(i can't remember the details but I'll try to find this tomorrow if I have time/can be bothered)

The shear arrogance of some people to try and dictate to other countries what they should do or legislate. Especially when you allow shit even the bloody Chinese don't.

A lot of my original post was lost 6 times over and I got the shits and cut it short as I'd had enough. The truth is arguing with them is like arguing with anti vaccination people as they've all made up there minds. If you would like some good reading resources let me know either here or pm me

I wasn't really interested in addressing vaccines in the post as I haven't done a high amount of looking into it. I certainly don't want to see a return of polio though and while it seems that some children may be harmed from immunizations I suspect that a lot more are saved. IF(a big if even) 1 child is harmed but 50 saved than vaccinations have saved 49 extra children. (now assuming harm) While this is cold comfort to the 1 family the 49 other families are blessed.

It was more addressing that clowns presumption that your fda had a lot of credibility and that what the fda states as safe isn't necessarily so. It has a history of fuck ups, cover ups and even excepting bribes in round about ways(i can't remember the details but I'll try to find this tomorrow if I have time/can be bothered)

The shear arrogance of some people to try and dictate to other countries what they should do or legislate. Especially when you allow shit even the bloody Chinese don't.

A lot of my original post was lost 6 times over and I got the shits and cut it short as I'd had enough. The truth is arguing with them is like arguing with anti vaccination people as they've all made up there minds. If you would like some good reading resources let me know either here or pm me

Understood. Yeah, I also agree that American government agencies have been completely undermined by corporate interference.

Fuck me this is like when those italian judges ruled scientists could be sued for not predicting an earthquake ...why these senile old fucks have been allowed to rule in a case against science for a scientific issue is beyond me
When theres a legal dispute over say child custody they dont suddenly allow the worlds top chemists to set all rulings do they
Italy jailed those seismologists. They eventually got exonerated.

Damn... A bit late for a "dis gonna be good" .gif. If only someone could work tipping into this thread too, somehow...

This is what happens when you hand the keys to the kingdom to liberals and third-worlders.
Yah, no.
The far right is the undisputed king of questioning science that leads to conclusions that go against ideology.
UNDISPUTED.
and your pathetic, disingenuous attempt to paint the opposite picture just shows what an unthinking shill you are.

1 in 5 adult Americans don't know the Earth revolves around the sun, but 1 in 4 adult Europeans don't know that. People aren't talking about Europe's education problems; they might actually be worse than America's.

As interesting as that court decision is, there's no way people believe that about the solar system. I would believe that 1 in 5 adult Americans are assholes while taking surveys before that. That would mean 20% of the population doesn't know that. Have you ever really met people who don't know the Earth revolves around the Sun?

As interesting as that court decision is, there's no way people believe that about the solar system. I would believe that 1 in 5 adult Americans are assholes while taking surveys before that. That would mean 20% of the population doesn't know that. Have you ever really met people who don't know the Earth revolves around the Sun?

Have you missed the explosion of flat earthers?

Have you missed the explosion of flat earthers?

I'm 99% sure that they are all trolling. I've been sucked into arguments with them before online, but I've never met them in real life. They just want attention. People knew the Earth was round centuries ago.

The amount of time and energy some people spend so they can say my country is better than yours.

You do realize that this does not make you as an individual better or worse right?

happy midsummer

Yah, no.
The far right is the undisputed king of questioning science that leads to conclusions that go against ideology.
UNDISPUTED.
and your pathetic, disingenuous attempt to paint the opposite picture just shows what an unthinking shill you are.
In Aus it's the wealthy liberal neighborhoods that have the highest rates of Non-vaccination.

it's something so retarded that only the far right and far left can both be antivaxxers

I'm 99% sure that they are all trolling. I've been sucked into arguments with them before online, but I've never met them in real life. They just want attention. People knew the Earth was round centuries ago.

A black belt at my gym talks about it when we're changnig. That's the first falt earther I met in real life.

I've met dozens of people who believe we're controlled by reptilians from the 4th dimension.

A black belt at my gym talks about it when we're changnig. That's the first falt earther I met in real life.

I've met dozens of people who believe we're controlled by reptilians from the 4th dimension.

Where the fuck do you live? I need to stay away from that place. I've met some 9/11 truthers and stuff, but never anyone truly down a path that retarded.

Where the fuck do you live? I need to stay away from that place. I've met some 9/11 truthers and stuff, but never anyone truly down a path that retarded.

Toronto.

I had a roommate that believed everything David Icke and Alex Jones has ever said. He started a Meetup group for like-minded individuals and I met my first dozen Reptilian resistance fighters there. Then on my own I one day stumbled into a meditation class and met my second dozen of Reptilian resistance fighters there: they were learning how to medidtate to something something universal vibration something something repel the Reptilian overlords.

The amount of Americans I've met who believe they're going to get put into FEMA camps and that Obama tried to nuke Charleston is literally in the hundreds.

Toronto.

I had a roommate that believed everything David Icke and Alex Jones has ever said. He started a Meetup group for like-minded individuals and I met my first dozen Reptilian resistance fighters there. Then on my own I one day stumbled into a meditation class and met my second dozen of Reptilian resistance fighters there: they were learning how to medidtate to something something universal vibration something something repel the Reptilian overlords.

The amount of Americans I've met who believe they're going to get put into FEMA camps and that Obama tried to nuke Charleston is literally in the hundreds.

Sounds like that might just be the type of person you attract lol

Forget the science, as a lawyer I find this decision reprehensible. Just totally opening the floodgates for quacks to have their day in court.

Back