EU could break up the US: EU boss threatens Trump

P

Pwent

image.png

http://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

This dude said that if Trump pushes for BREXIT, that he will support ohio and texas to split with the rest of America

who the fuck does this guy think he is, and why is the EU so dumb? theyve been overstepping their boundaries in europe, but now they really jumped the shark

The EU is a globalist superstate that is losing their power. The UK is only the beginning

LMAO I would like the EU Commission President to open a history book on America and read the section(s) on the Civil War or go to Google and type in American Civil War, 1861-1865 please.

Well Nigel Farage is being hired to campaign for Calexit and split california into two states too

LOL.

AS if.

This is like the filthy toothless homeless junkie dude a bar at 1am saying he could take your girl from you.

Just laugh and throw a handful of quarters.

- He's megalomaniac
- How they handle Brexit really says a lot about how they look at their union.

lol how does he plan on doing that?

apparently he thinks that texas and ohio will leave the union if he supports it

globalists are a joke

lmao Texans wouldnt ever want to be apart of the EU. He already right there clearly doesnt understand how to Deal with your average Texan let alone the hole state.

image.png

http://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

This dude said that if Trump pushes for BREXIT, that he will support ohio and texas to split with the rest of America

who the fuck does this guy think he is, and why is the EU so dumb? theyve been overstepping their boundaries in europe, but now they really jumped the shark
Indicating that he perceives Britain to be a state belonging to the EU if things are proper. Oh my.

Jesus Christ, you EU automatons, when did you guys forget your power was keeping this cat in the bag?

Is this for real? shows real ignorance of the US if this is real.

Indicating that he perceives Britain to be a state belonging to the EU if things are proper. Oh my.

Jesus Christ, you EU automatons, when did you guys forget your power was keeping this cat in the bag?
They dun lost their minds!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back