Eternal MMA 83: John Martin Fraser vs. Ben Johnston | 16. March | UFC Fight Pass

Permante

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

I really enjoy Australian boxing, so I have a lot of trust in the MMA scene there as well. I've never seen an Australian MMA event before. For those who want to join in, you can watch the main card on Saturday on UFC Fight Pass. I might not be able to watch it live, but I'll catch the replay for sure. By the way, there are also prelims available on Eternalmma.com, but they seem to only include amateur fights.

431914443_809118741248373_7334592194920326530_n.jpg

Jack Becker - Josh Togo

1. 10-9(Togo is dangerous in the stand-up, but Becker seems comfortable in grappling and can spend most of the round there.)
  2. 10-9(Lots of wrestling, not much happening. Likely favors Becker.)
  3. 9-10(The round was mostly in the stand-up, allowing Togo to score effectively. Becker even seemed to wobble at times, but Togo couldn't secure a stoppage victory. Now it might get tight for him on the scorecards.)
29-28

Reactions: Gio
Anthony Drilich - Satoru Enomoto

1. 10-9(Drilich lands some good strikes standing up, while the Japanese fighter hasn't done much so far.)
  2. WTKO(Drilich with a hard punch, and Enomoto falls heavily to the ground, clearly hurt. Drilich follows up with ground and pound, prompting the referee to step in.)

John Martin Fraser - Ben Johnston

1. 10-9(A tight first round. Johnston, being taller, lands strong strikes standing up. His kicks are also dangerous. Fraser manages to calm the fight down with his wrestling. The round could also be given to Johnston for his harder strikes.)
  2. LKO(Johnston lands more good strikes, and Fraser tries to resort to wrestling but loses the position. Johnston goes for a choke, which succeeds, leading to Fraser tapping out and losing the title.)

Yes Benny!!

Made a post about him in the hype train thread a while back. Very excited to see what comes next.

Back