ETA on the return of Bobby Knuckles?

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Havent heard much other than that hes out with a pretty rough leg injury. Anyone know any more details or a timetable on his return to the octagon? Love watching the dude fight + easily one of the most likable guys on the roster, always pure class. Excited to see him fight for the real belt

Read the title and thought we were bringing back bare knuckles fighting, a little disappointed now.

I think he's going to be gone until net April - May.

Read the title and thought we were bringing back bare knuckles fighting, a little disappointed now.

I think he's going to be gone until net April - May.

For reals? Thats almost a year of his prime gone...damn

Dude beat Yoel on one leg. The GOAT will return when he feels like it.

bobby knuckles sounds like a streets of rage character

2374568-genesis_streetsofrage_jp.jpg

Streets_of_Rage_%28cover%29.jpg

reminds me of when people called robbie lawler, bobbie brawler

bobby knuckles sounds like a streets of rage character

Streets_of_Rage_%28cover%29.jpg

reminds me of when people called robbie lawler, bobbie brawler

The plot solution for anything crime related in the 80s and 90s was simply "Get jacked and punch criminals in the face"

Love it.

oGjTgwb.gif

I believe I heard Helwani mention that length of time yeah. Pretty serious tear he suffered.

His knee was already fucked and the Yoel hit him with that cheap oblique kick. I think he and GSP fight in Canada or Vegas around April or May

We should have a more worthy champion to unify the belts with by the time he gets back. ..

Literally my most anticipated comeback over even Jones and Conor

If Bisping beats GSP he can defend against Belfort or Lombard in the meantime.

What was it again, torn MCL? Typically it can take an NFL player with the same injury about 10-12 months ATLEAST, before the are at optimum strength again. I'd expect to see him return at some point in the spring. Still can't believe he was able to beat Romero with the bum knee for most of the fight. Bobby Knucks is the truth.

Back