ESPN Radio Introduced Dustin Poirier As "Conor McGregor's UFC 178 Opponent" & Dustin Was Pissed..

I'm a huge Poirier fan, but come on bruh. The McGregor fight is this weekend and they have him on the show just days before. He had to know some fuckery was going to happen.

The shitty part is Din Thomas is on that show. Trainer at ATT<LikeReally5>

He should have won the fight with Eddie by DQ.

I don't agree with that. I can't stand people winning fights due to an illegal knee or two when they were already getting beaten. NC is fine with me.

Damn! And this is the premier sports news organization.

I don't agree with that. I can't stand people winning fights due to an illegal knee or two when they were already getting beaten. NC is fine with me.

That doesn't really work, though, since its not always possible to judge who's winning in the moment and you have to be consistent. Those knees were clearly and blatantly illegal, and I think its pretty clear that was a DQ.

That's actually disrespectful as fuck.

Fuck their ignorant asses. If you can't report on a sport professionally, getr the fuck out.

Well Dustin you were praising him big time a little while back.

You bent the knee same like Eddie.. I can't overlook something like that for active fighters that got defeated by him, no sir.

That doesn't really work, though, since its not always possible to judge who's winning in the moment and you have to be consistent. Those knees were clearly and blatantly illegal, and I think its pretty clear that was a DQ.

Yeah, I understand it objectively, but as a guy who knows well it's like to be in a fight, I just boo these guys who try to game the system and wine about knees. I don't mean to imply that Dustin was pulling that shit, because he wasn't, but two who come to mind are Ross Pearson vs Guilard and Weidman vs Mousasi. The whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. You got worked. You know you got worked. Just shut up and deal with it rather than act like a bitch.

That said, of course I agree that the sport must be refereed with unilateral guidelines in these aspects.

They should've introduced him as MJ's opponent. He got baptized worse against him.

giphy.gif

I really didnt take him to be that guy. Shits hilarious

3 years after their fight, too... Savage.

Anyways, they should just do Gaethje vs Conor's UFC 178 opponent for the vacant title now. Last two dudes to hold the interim belts. Makes sense.

This is the reality of prize fighting, that forum junkies and fighter fan bois keep denying.

Conor's red panty night > UFC belt

"Dustin, how did it feel to stand in the octagon in the presence of a GOD?"

Dustin poirier, easy work for McGregor but considered to be one of Khabibs best wins (after rich, post boxing match, on coke Conor of course)

3 years after their fight, too... Savage.

Anyways, they should just do Gaethje vs Conor's UFC 178 opponent for the vacant title now. Last two dudes to hold the interim belts. Makes sense.
No @Shaun K necroed this thread for literally no reason. It's 3 years old.

Edit: sorry @Shaun K no you didn't @Peli did.

No, I did.
Yes u did. The last post was @squint 8/23/17

Then you posted on the thread TODAY at 4:22 pm. Over 3 years between your posts. You necroed this thread.
Edit: I can't read God damnit. Sorry @Peli

Yes u did. The last post was @squint 8/23/17

Then you posted on the thread TODAY at 4:22 pm. Over 3 years between your posts. You necroed this thread.
Yes, I did.

Correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back